What's new

New at Ultralhe2064

neo-2002

hello i am now at this emulator,..i have tried project 64 and others but some games got stuck..my system is a pentium 3 to 700 Mhz with 64 Mb ram..i would like to know if this is enough to play n64 games with ultralhe .lbecuasue i have had some problems with other emulators playing golden eye,mario party,mace dark age,and zelda...

By the way anoteehr question..when i try to load yoshi a message appears saying code..not know would you liek to unset the code manually?..but i do not know what to do

Any tool to fix and repair bad roms for n64?....

Thanks hope someone can help...

Dominator

neo-2002 said:
hello i am now at this emulator,..i have tried project 64 and others but some games got stuck..my system is a pentium 3 to 700 Mhz with 64 Mb ram..i would like to know if this is enough to play n64 games with ultralhe .lbecuasue i have had some problems with other emulators playing golden eye,mario party,mace dark age,and zelda...

By the way anoteehr question..when i try to load yoshi a message appears saying code..not know would you liek to unset the code manually?..but i do not know what to do

Any tool to fix and repair bad roms for n64?....

Thanks hope someone can help...

1) Mario party is not supported by UHLE 2064.
2) Yoshi is not supported by UHLE 2064.

Besides that, 700Mhz is far enuff to run the other games you've mentioned (look at the recommended species).