What's new

GBA pics (Long time since I last posted one)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
This time, I'm too lazy to post them in order or with those little explanation or tittles. You'll know the games anyway :p
But of course, I'll still put some of the titles as a reference

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
RARE news:
SabreWulf is almost complete (will come out this year)
Banjo-Kazooie is still under developement
Donkey Kong Coconut Crakers IS still under developement, but will be released with different characters from Sabre Wulf
They haven't said anything about Diddy Kong Pilot

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
And something really new for this edition.......
GOODBYE

I'm leaving Emutalk. Goodbye to all and thanks for your help here. I might enter the IRC sometimes, and I expect to see Redah's "I'm reading" sign again (it made me laugh a lot).
Once again, forgive me for the spamming I did at Emutalk once.
Special thanks to Codex, Malcolm, Gorxon, and...... all Emutalk users in general.
BYE

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Damn, Crazy Taxi GBA looks better than the PS2 version. ;)

BTW, where you off, Anchel? >_<

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
The shooter at 8 is a pretty big Metal Slug rip off... Wing Commander looks cool though.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Anchel said:
And something really new for this edition.......
GOODBYE

I'm leaving Emutalk. Goodbye to all and thanks for your help here. I might enter the IRC sometimes, and I expect to see Redah's "I'm reading" sign again (it made me laugh a lot).
Special thanks to Codex, Malcolm, Gorxon, and...... all Emutalk users in general.
BYE

Goodbye Anchel, thanx for the GBA pictures, they are great.

Hope you will be back sometime. :)

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Anchel said:
GOODBYE

BYE
Take it easy Anchel. 'a big thanks for the gameboy pics :)

Gorxon

Administrator
Anchel said:
GOODBYE

BYE

Sad to see you leaving, hope you come back sometime (they always do, don't they? :satisfied )

Anyway, thanks a lot for your GBA screenies editions, I've enjoyed them a lot!

:emutalk:

slashkirby

pj64er said:
omg! omg! Advance Wars 2!!

pj64er prances around like a schoolgirl
whats with you? the game is okay....but is it that really good? i mean! i beat advance wars 1 in about a couple of weeks.....it was fun but it wouldn't be that good....:plain: