What's new

zelda from TR64 WIP 5.666 and new ogl plugin

icepir8

Here is a screen shoot from zelda OoT. I think I have the correct colors for the music. This is using my new OGL Plugin. :D

Quvack

/me drools... damn that looks good :)

Thats true, we do need more good video plugins out there... Jabo's is excellent, but we need variety :p

Remember once upon a time when EmuHQ had pics of a currently unreleased OGL gfx plugin running some games? (around the time 'The Mystery Emu' was unveiled)... was that plugin ever released? History dodges my mind there...

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
Jabo's 1.4 is the best, most superb, most versatile graphic plugin IN THE WORLD!!!!

can I have it? :sly:
j/k

later

Quvack said:
/me drools... damn that looks good :)

Thats true, we do need more good video plugins out there... Jabo's is excellent, but we need variety :p

Remember once upon a time when EmuHQ had pics of a currently unreleased OGL gfx plugin running some games? (around the time 'The Mystery Emu' was unveiled)... was that plugin ever released? History dodges my mind there...

I think that OGL plugin was running zelda isn't it? It was PJ64 I think...

later said:

I think that OGL plugin was running zelda isn't it? It was PJ64 I think...

yeah i remember smiff being all schnide with his news postings about it, at the time... he was kinda hyper too:alien: but yeah its great to see someone cod ea beautiful lookin plugin, congrats icepir8:tr64:

Quvack

Yeah I thought it could have been that, but Im still not too sure.. because Jabo OGL doesnt support Zelda propelrly, those screenshots did i think... ah well

mesman00

What's that...?
even though i don't have a voodoo card in my comp anymore, i think it would be wicked cool to see a glide plugin. ok, now im gonna go back to reality cuz i know that isn't gonna happen. anyways, great work on the ogl.

gokuss4

Meh...
dude a glideplug-in is bein made by dave2001 and so far hes doin great. he has everything except dlists, and 3d stuff, hes now workin on wireframing now and he said it will take him about 1 to 2 weeks to complete the wireframing but will take a lot of time for the other 3d stuff. just hope his plug-in will work for voodoo3 users or higher users.

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Shweet ice, nice job

The coloring looks better than what I got, heh, this forum might be the death of my retirement..

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
its good 4 me because i have a savage 2000 and its good in opengl but freezes in d3d ??? btw NICE WORK ICE!! LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :)