What's new

Doese N64 Adaptoid work for Project64?

Martin

Administrator
Indeed it does, and it makes your N64 controller work like any other regular controller for PC, so you can use it for all your favorite games. :n64:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
I would recommend it, because i own one :D, but I wonder if they are still selling them? I mean they were discontinued about 3 months ago...

Martin

Administrator
CpU MasteR said:
I would recommend it, because i own one :D, but I wonder if they are still selling them? I mean they were discontinued about 3 months ago...

Nope, all Adaptoids that were produced have been sold, you can't get them anymore. However, there's a good chance lev will be able to take up production again (haven't talked to him in a while, but jandaman told me it probably will happen).

Until then, the N64/PSX is a good, cheap alternative though (banner at EmuTalk), at only $11.95. :)

OP
K

kyleva2204

Thanks!

Martin said:
Nope, all Adaptoids that were produced have been sold, you can't get them anymore. However, there's a good chance lev will be able to take up production again (haven't talked to him in a while, but jandaman told me it probably will happen).

Until then, the N64/PSX is a good, cheap alternative though (banner at EmuTalk), at only $11.95. :)
Thanks guys! Yall have helped me out alot I will buy a PSX/N64 Adaptor. But I went to one site saying they sold the adaptoid but were out of stalk doese that mean they will never get a stalk? Or what. But anyhow thanks!

Bluemeanie

Email him and ask if he's getting any more in soon..
I bought 2 off him, and they do indeeed work like a charm...
Yes you can em both for 2 player games, and the fact that you can have either a n64 or ps controller for the rest of your computer games is pretty decent. I use them with the dual blaze arcade stick for mame....a damn cheap alternative to the x arcade stick (blaze sticks are clearencee items at eb 7.99 for a huge double arcade style board) where x arcade stick is 149.99

-Blue

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Martin said:

:cry:

I hope so...

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
kyleva2204 said:
I have just one more question. Doese the N64/PSX work like a charm?

Yes but it doesn't support adapters such as the Rumble pak, memory pak, or pokemon transfer pak.

teknoranger

Does anybody know anything about the Gamecube to PC adapter? I just bought one and am struggling to get full n64 functionability from it.