What's new

For Users That Get Errors In Pj64 v1.5 (LOOK HERE)

Fusion

Banned
well you people that have given up hope on fixing your problems with pj64 v1.5, i have gone beyond to fix this once & for all (cause for some reason my one stoped working too:cry: ) well what i did i converted pj64 v1.5 beta into the real pj64 v1.5, the emulator itself still says 1.5 beta BUT you will have the added support of the little touch ups in the final v1.5 like banjo tooie & resident evil 2 support, resolution resizes, less glitchy, more stabile, (done personaly by me like making nighmare creasures not glich like hell) & updated the plugins while still having multi versions for games that ran better with older plugins, the file is max rar'ed & is total 1.15MB i will probly fix up my site so i can update this with extras if possible or even cheats (im very good at hex codes & not to bad at gameshark codes)

PS- do you people think i should do a mini forum with web site so i can let people d/l this file & other updates & totaly have the forum for roms & request & so forth? what you think?

EDIT- Banjo Tooie Is NOT implented well but it does work if you muck around with plugins

:nuke: <----DUKe NUKeM WAs HeRe FOReVeR

Last edited:
OP
Fusion

Fusion

Banned
well i made a temp based website were you can get a hold of this file, also tell me if you want me to make a forum of my own so you people here can ask for rom requests, fix patches, hex/gamshark codes, etc.

EDIT:- sorry for the LONG post before :blush:

the link to the file is here My TEMP Page

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Fusion said:
what is there not to understand its self explained, hmmm maybe this :flowers: will wake you up :cry:

erm well you have placed a 1.5 beta Folder <<<<<<<<<<<
That comes with plugins,files, mixed between 1.5 beta & the 1.5 Final.

It plays no BT (un handled Op codes) etc.

Plus the fact that there wasnt a 1.5 beta Source released

Sorry as i say WTF ?

i am lost for words as what the hell you have done, think you have done, Or even why you have posted this.

Plus the fact you have asked people to message you about you serving Them Roms.

Which is against the rules & = a Ban.

I''ll let you quickly explain yourself before i ban you

Last edited:
OP
Fusion

Fusion

Banned
i didnt read the rules & 2nd'ly i though if i host a forum on a far far away site from this place its ok cause its not like the im putting them here or anything & also the download i got is just a quick solution for people (like me also) who get a strange error "fail to assosiate memory" or something along those lines to some people that run pj64 1.5 on winxp

PS- it does run banjo tooie with deadlus unofical & the new rsp that comes with that

Gent

Administrator
Fusion said:
i didnt read the rules & 2nd'ly i though if i host a forum on a far far away site from this place its ok cause its not like the im putting them here or anything & also the download i got is just a quick solution for people (like me also) who get a strange error "fail to assosiate memory" or something along those lines to some people that run pj64 1.5 on winxp

PS- it does run banjo tooie with deadlus unofical & the new rsp that comes with that

ROFLMAO

Ok look im gonna say this once.

This 1.5 Beta1 which 1.5 files.

It solves or adds nothing to the 1.5 final.

in fact you have put files & things that are not even compatible with 1.5 beta1

As for The "deadlus unofical & the new rsp that comes with that "
erm thats not even with this thing :plain:

Sorry this is 1.5beta1 with 1.5 Final files.

& as for the "i didnt read the rules & 2nd'ly i though if i host a forum on a far far away site from this place its ok cause its not like the im putting them here or anything & also the download i got is just a quick solution for people"

You should have read them, & oh think again.

Say Goodbye

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
OMFG lol

Can we keep this thread instead of deleting :happy:

This is so damn :plain: plus much much more :happy:

I feel its gotta to ban, what say you guys ?

Trotterwatch

Yeah, ban this mofo, and his l33t emulator that is really just PJ64 1.5 and 1.5beta mixed up a bit (hardly revolutionary is it?)

OP
Fusion

Fusion

Banned
so you going to BAN me, i must admit i didnt try it 1st before i wrote it cause 1.5 final was giving me the shits with that error i just wanted (& thought i found a solution but it was to late when i tryed it) im NOT going to beg for you to not ban me but if you choose what you choose then so be it

Gent

Administrator
Yup Banned, sorry but this was far too Bizzar for me.

i mean DAMN BIZZAR !!!!!!!!

next time think & read Rules also before doing a thing.