What's new

Glide Wrapper for UltraHLE and ATI Radeon 9700.

Bandit82

I would like to ask about help.
I checked all glide wrappers already almost there now nary does not it let good result.
Problems on evoodoo are from water in Mario, and something on gl2ideal is from faces. :-(
On www.guru3d.com is glide wrapper for Radeon, but it does not it act - only emulator be closes. :-(
ps.I apologize for language I - know him badly.
It thanks

I have Windows XP, DX 9.0 and Catalyst 3.0a.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Widze że na E#D ci nikt nie pomógł ;]

If any1 is confused wit the post :

He is having problems with his AtiRadeon. He dosn't want to use Pj64 or 1965 ( 'couse hes used to Ultra HLE ).
Problem in Mario is that the fishes are over the water and some wierd texture problems with faces. He is using Windows XP ( tryied eVooDooXP ).

OP
B

Bandit82

Heh

Dziêki, ale Project 64 nie nadaje siê ze wzglêdu na poszarpane ikonki [ gwiazdek, liczba ¿yæ ] oraz ze wzlgêdu na mg³e.
ps.Napisa³em a¿ tak tragicznie ?

evoodoo xp 3. xx acts very slowly, and the same have mistakes for 2. xx.
gl2ideal was to almost good, but for would these mistakes on faces.

Trotterwatch

If you have a system that contains a Radeon 9700 surely it must be above 1ghz in speed? If so you should give PJ64 or 1964 a try, they both work great.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Trotterwatch said:
If you have a system that contains a Radeon 9700 surely it must be above 1ghz in speed? If so you should give PJ64 or 1964 a try, they both work great.

He said it erlier ;]
PJ64 dosn't work correctly - there are some problems with the stars and the fog.
Wasn't there a problem with Ati Radeon cards ?

OP
B

Bandit82

Ech...

Project 64 acts too quickly - how v would will be switched off - sync.
It all the time probably 100pfs because it runs Mario for quickly and it it will not give was was to play.
How do to force 30fps in Projec 64 ?
Because Ultra, despite that wrapper has mistakes, it walks correctly.

ct1

1. zsynchronizuj dzwiek z obrazem w "sound plugin"
2. F4 limituje fps w pj64

Powinno pomoc.