What's new

Help!!!!

SportzNut23

It says that WWF No Mercy is compatible with Project64 and it is to an extent. When the wrestlers talk the text boxes are completely black and there is no text. Could you tell me how to fix this if it can be?

I have a P4 2.26 Ghz, 256 RDRAM, Nvidia GeForce4 Ti4200, and a Sound Blaster Audigy

Trotterwatch

The black text when the Wrestlers speak is a known issue regardless of what Rom you have (good or bad).

If the text is essential then I believe the Unofficial Daedalus plugin (afaik) shows the text in these sections. From what I know though you ain't missing any gripping dialog.

OP
S

SportzNut23

New question.... I got version 0.08 Rel. 2 of the Unofficial DaedalusD3D8 plugin and now my background looks all crappy. Is that supposed to happen?

Trotterwatch

I think whatever plugin you use there will be trade offs - try either:

Glide64 + Evoodoo
or
Jabos 1.4 (note that the menu text will not be visible, I think the text bubble speech is though, + everything else is fine)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Trotterwatch said:
I think whatever plugin you use there will be trade offs - try either:

Glide64 + Evoodoo
or
Jabos 1.4 (note that the menu text will not be visible, I think the text bubble speech is though, + everything else is fine)

Glide64 Emulates the Games Fully, With Titan Tron videos, texts & menus... Thats your last resort if you want the game to run...

Plisco

Sevillian
Have you put the glide dll in the right place. what OS are u using??

Should go in windows\system folder if you are using Win9x
windows\system32 if you are under NT/2k/XP.

Last edited:
OP
S

SportzNut23

I'm using WinXP Pro... but I wasn't putting the glide3x.dll in the right folder. Thanks. but should I use glide 2 or glide3

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Can you try to click details and see where it crashes?
It can be helpful to know if it's like directx that crashes...