What's new

PC games

Eagle

aka Alshain
2bzy4ne1 said:
What are the best PC games to play right now? I got some money to spend on games... ^_^

Hmm, well there is Madden 2003 for football fans, Magic Online for collectable card game fans, Lord Of The Rings (Both of them), Spiderman, Hitman 2, lots of em.

Macca

really depends on what you like. for a good racing check out nfs:hp2. prolly just go to a review site and see what some of the top scorers are

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I reccomend battlefield 1942, although when you play online take A LOT of time and find a good server with no retards on it. 24 players should be the max allowed or you get people doing nothing but ruining the game.

Battlefield is a good game, but there are still some bugs. On some systems it doesn't run for unknown reasons. I've seen someone with a 2 ghz processor but the game shows an error message: "your CPU is too slow: -1900 mhz". The error doesn't appear on the demo. And I have seen the game running great on a 400 mhz processor.

At my 600 mhz, the game does run very good (not max detail).

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
mightyrocket said:
Battlefield is a good game, but there are still some bugs. On some systems it doesn't run for unknown reasons. I've seen someone with a 2 ghz processor but the game shows an error message: "your CPU is too slow: -1900 mhz". The error doesn't appear on the demo. And I have seen the game running great on a 400 mhz processor.

At my 600 mhz, the game does run very good (not max detail).

Same here.

L

Lachp30

vampireuk said:
I reccomend battlefield 1942, although when you play online take A LOT of time and find a good server with no retards on it. 24 players should be the max allowed or you get people doing nothing but ruining the game.

Well if your on 56k, then about 16 is your limit. But I gave up the multiplayer on it because of all the retards on the servers who killed their own tea mates.

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
:unsure: very interesting. Looks like Battlefield 1942 is the choice of members. Then Battlefield 1942 it is. :)

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Hopefully most idiots will go away when the 1.3 patch is released.
From Community Update 1/21/03 at battlefield1942.com:

1. Implemented TK solution: On the server-side you can implement various TK-solutions such as a Spawn Delay penalty (puts them into spawn limbo) or the simple Kick/Ban. On the client-side you'll be able to Forgive or Punish TK depending on how the server is set up.
2. Client performance optimization
3. Map-loading optimized
4. Improved interface for in-game voting