What's new

What's better Xbox or Gamecube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS290

I have a small tv and I was wondering if I should get a Xbox or Gamecube.I know Xbox has better capabilities but I do not like the games quite as much.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You shouldn't get X-Box just because it's a faster machine, the titles for GC may come only for GC, huh? Get GC, though, 'cuz it r0x! :D

slashkirby

i agree!

Doomulation said:
You shouldn't get X-Box just because it's a faster machine, the titles for GC may come only for GC, huh? Get GC, though, 'cuz it r0x! :D
i totally agree!^_^

OP
PS290

PS290

Xbox and Gamecube are about the same for me.Except there is 1 or 2 more games I like for Xbox:homestar:

slashkirby

um.....

because its funny how you want dead or alive extreme beach volley ball! :happy: its the first game your getting, lol! :happy: i bet that......i think you should get a gamecube....it will be more cheaper anyway!

Last edited:

Plisco

Sevillian
GC is the better buy. Here are my reasons

Metoid Prime:saint:
Legend of Zelda: The wind Waker:saint:
Fzero GC :saint:
1080 Avalanche:saint:
StarFox Armada:saint:
any I forgot??

slashkirby

Plisco said:
GC is the better buy. Here are my reasons

Metoid Prime:saint:
Legend of Zelda: The wind Waker:saint:
Fzero GC :saint:
1080 Avalanche:saint:
StarFox Armada:saint:
any I forgot??
smash bros. melee!! and sonic adventure 2 battle! also super monkey balls 2! :happy:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Sonic Adventure 2 for GC is the exact same as on DreamCast, except you can play multi-player stuff on the GC version.

Graphics = same, game play = same.

slashkirby

um........

Malcolm said:
Sonic Adventure 2 for GC is the exact same as on DreamCast, except you can play multi-player stuff on the GC version.

Graphics = same, game play = same.
theres chao garden too....

slashkirby

uh....

PS290 said:
What the HELL is chao garden!!!!(!)
its a little mini game when you get to take care of a chao....its very fun...you have to get rings to buy food and some items to bosst your chao to be strong and you can make your chao go in a race or a chao karate match....its really fun....theres more then what i just said about chao garden tho! ^_^

OP
PS290

PS290

One minigame does not make a difference!!!! What were you thinking before i would get Halo instead of Dead or Alive beach volleyball!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.