What's new

Programmers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggie

Banned
Just a word of warning to people that aren't interested in helping within the project UltraHLE Alpha, Attempt to post what we call Useless or Stupid, You'll be reported to the admin for not following the rules and doing distruptive behaviour.

We are looking for good programmers to join UltraHLE Alpha

Post Here details or contact Scyther:)

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
You and scyther are such awesome programmers, why don't you do it yourselves? :plain:

Last edited:
OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
cooliscoo said:
You and scyther are such awesome programmers, why don't you do it yourselves? :plain:
ur offically getting reported to a admin/mod.. read rules idiot

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
ROFLMAO!!!
Not that I care what you tell to an admin, but was i harrassing you? I simply said that you, crewde, and scyther are perfectly capable of coding an emu. I also suggest you grow out of your n00b tendencies, because you aren't starting off to well. :)

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
doggie said:
Just a word of warning to people that aren't interested in helping within the project UltraHLE Alpha, Attempt to post what we call Useless or Stupid, You'll be reported to the admin for not following the rules and doing distruptive behaviour.

Can I just Say Im finding this All Highly {}:{ D00ds

The 1st post of this Scy was a dick & i told him not to be & was very positive in what i said.

Now it was not Spam, Or Nasty towards anyone, & it most definatly was not Useless or Stupid.

Now in my eyes you guys Deleted that thread & made yourself look even more silly for doing so.

So if you want the "Useless or Stupid" things to stop, i will suggest you lot start looking more closer to home.

Last edited:
OP
doggie

doggie

Banned

er.. do u ever read at all .. stop spamming unless ur offering ur services so go away<_<

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Mr. Doggie,

The reason why people are giving you problems here is simple:
Every day someone from the UltraHLE Alpha team comes and posts that they need programmers.

Now I understand that you guy may not be the best of programmers and you'd like some help for others at the same programming level as you, or someone who is at a high enough level to guide you to where you should be going, but continually asking and asking is very annoying.

If you need help, get a web site and post it there. That way people that are interested in your emulator (or your variation of UltraHLE rather) will then respond.

I hope this clears up why people are getting angry with you and flaming you.

Also on the board to pull a 'I'm gonna tell a mod on you!!', this just makes you look childish in the forum, if you have a complaint then contact the moderators of the forum your in, or contact an admin. Don't put this in front of everyone.

Later

Quvack

doggie said:
er.. do u ever read at all .. stop spamming unless ur offering ur services so go away<_<

$150 per hour and I'm all yours ;)

And Malcolm's correct, thats most of the reasons why people flame u's.

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
ermm. .the reason why theres new threads is cause they delibrately spam or flame the topic.. were sick and tired of saying if u not offering just don't post.. but like cpu_master and doomnation can't help them selves but post off topic.. i'm sorry but these guys need to get a life or get banned.. they need to learn how to act.. 5yrs for god sack can read and understand rules.. i pm admin and as usual.. they do nuthing.. its rather off-putting this.. i feel like giving up

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
doggie said:
were sick and tired of saying if u not offering just don't post.. but like cpu_master and doomnation can't help them selves but post off topic.. i'm sorry but these guys need to get a life or get banned.. they need to learn how to act.. 5yrs for god sack can read and understand rules..

You know, I have resisted from posting until now...

We were never once off topic, but I am not rehashing that old crap anymore. I am sick of you & scyther posting, "WE NEED PROGRAMMERS!". If no one is interested by now, do it yourself. you either.

A: Continue the emu without someone else...

B: Close it off & die...

Everyone is just laughing & flamming your (But not really yours) project because... You suck>_<. You Havent supplied us with any proof of improvments or updates. Maybe because you guys cant program for crap. Which brings us to this situation.

Now, I am only going to say this once & ONLY once so you cant say that I am spamming, & I dont want you wussies running to ShadowPrince to give me more warning points.

You find someone quick because we are tired of the crap you guys are pulling. You are pissing off fans, mods & staff. What was once a very good project is now invaded by lamers. Bottom line, get your ass in gear or get the fuck out :angry:

:emutalk:

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
CpU MasteR said:

We were never once off topic, but I am not rehashing that old crap anymore. I am sick of you & scyther posting, "WE NEED PROGRAMMERS!". If no one is interested by now, do it yourself. you either.

Everyone is just laughing & flamming your (But not really yours) project because... You suck>_<. You Havent supplied us with any proof of improvments or updates. Maybe because you guys cant program for crap. Which brings us to this situation.

Now, I am only going to say this once & ONLY once so you cant say that I am spamming, & I dont want you wussies running to ShadowPrince to give me more warning points.

You find someone quick because we are tired of the crap you guys are pulling. You are pissing off fans, mods & staff. What was once a very good project is now invaded by lamers. Bottom line, get your ass in gear or get the fuck out :angry:

Damn straight. I wub j00 CpU. ^_^

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
CpU MasteR said:

u wanna get u facts straight.. one.. i didn't run to shadowprince .. scyther did.. i had nothing to do with it.. TWO: Lamer? errr.. i not the one spammin my friend.. i am not a lamer.. i can't release any of the releases cause of scyther.. so i can't do anything about that.. i have made some progress with the emulator.. pratically all opcodes available for use in the ultrahle alpha.. THREE: Read my post why we have tried to make threads asking for programmers.. we get of topic posts and it gets beyond a joke.. i can't help it that the person i work(for) with isn't popular on this forum..

I'd like to say, i am working hard on this project and if i could.. u'd see some progress.. but hey... i got no access to the site to upload or anything so don't start abusing me.. i haven't done a thing

Trotterwatch

A suggestion for you - why not just post you need programmers once and then get ShadowPrince to close the thread. Any would be helpers can then PM you or Email you rather than the thread being open to flame wars.

If you are making progress on the Emu and wish to release an early version to quell the doubters then why not speak with your co-authors :) and either get them to upload it (10 second task) or attach it to one of your Emutalk posts.

Knuckles

Malcolm said:
Mr. Doggie,

The reason why people are giving you problems here is simple:
Every day someone from the UltraHLE Alpha team comes and posts that they need programmers.

Now I understand that you guy may not be the best of programmers and you'd like some help for others at the same programming level as you, or someone who is at a high enough level to guide you to where you should be going, but continually asking and asking is very annoying.

If you need help, get a web site and post it there. That way people that are interested in your emulator (or your variation of UltraHLE rather) will then respond.

I hope this clears up why people are getting angry with you and flaming you.

Also on the board to pull a 'I'm gonna tell a mod on you!!', this just makes you look childish in the forum, if you have a complaint then contact the moderators of the forum your in, or contact an admin. Don't put this in front of everyone.

Later

If we do a thread for that everyday ( not really everyday) its just because the others are full of spamming so the one who want to join are annoyed to these post, so we delete the thread to deleted the spamming, but each time, like this one, it start to be full of that again...

euphoria

Emutalk Member
icepir8 said:
Here doggie,

I found some info you might like to have.

Good luck.

Not trying to be disrespectful ice but here's 1.1 version.

PS. doggie & co. have you thought that if a skilled programmer joins you after all this commotion it'll be a total hell trying to convince people here that it's legit and good project...

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
doggie said:

I didn't know that individual threads had rules until now, unless clearly stated in the forum/board rules this thread doesn't get special treatment, while i'm at it, if you don't want people to spam/be disruptive you should'nt type text that would be encouraging for them to do so,

Example: "You'll be reported to the admin for not following the rules" - to me thats just asking for trouble, sort of like a nasty thing to say;

Report me if you must but this threads been ruined long before i got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.