What's new

SimCity 4 yea yea yea!!!!!!!

ra5555

N64 Newbie
It has arrrived Simcity 4, laddies and gentlemen
!!!

This is it, the game of the centry!!

I am getting mine tommorrow, what about for you guys?

:) :happy: :D :holiday: ^_^ :flowers:

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

It's a BIG resource hog - it also has many issues with Radeon cards in particular. ATI are working with Maxis to defeat the issue though (though there is a workaround to fix it).

I've had the game for a few days now, it isn't too bad nothing great though at the moment. Just waiting for the inevitable patch as I am using a Radeon card at the moment.

Josep

eyerun4phun
obviously the best one of the series, its awesome;)

haha, this is my 1337 post, and sim city 4 is too;) how odd:happy: arh! need to get to my hw!:)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Yeah I really want to play this, I already own Classic, 2000 and 3000 Unlimited.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i guess i'll pick me up a copy as well.
i loved playing simcity3000unlimited, very addictive.

L

Lachp30

Well when I get enough money I'll definatley look into it, But for now I'm saving up for a new graphics card:happy:

L

Lachp30

Lachp30 said:
Well when I get enough money I'll definatley look into it, But for now I'm saving up for a new graphics card:happy:

lol, turns out my brother buys it for us the day after:p

IceLord

well i have it, and have had it for a few days now, and its a great game. Here is my first attemp at a city. Its actually surprisingly hard to actually make money.

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
slashkirby said:
sim city is not my type of game! im more into action and adventure games and maybe rpg games! <_<

Yea thats the "sim" games, people either likes them alot or don't like them at all. :)

By the way I think the game could have been better, but its still worth the wait >_<