What's new

Ocarina of Time cheating problem

matt850

I didn't want to deal with finding all the skultullas, so I decided to cheat to get them. But I wasn't very smart about it, and couldn't find the skultulla cheat, so I used the all quest items one...then I found the skultulla cheat and tried to take the all quest items one off, but I can't figure out how. Is there any way to rid myself of all the quest items, or did I permanently screw up my game?

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Did you have the save before you cheated? I hope so, as far as I know, cheating in N64 is permanent, you can't undo the cheats. I am sorry, but make sure you save before doing anything you are unsure of.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
matt850 said:
I didn't want to deal with finding all the skultullas, so I decided to cheat to get them. But I wasn't very smart about it, and couldn't find the skultulla cheat, so I used the all quest items one...then I found the skultulla cheat and tried to take the all quest items one off, but I can't figure out how. Is there any way to rid myself of all the quest items, or did I permanently screw up my game?

Well that depends on what you already Have !!!

Zelda Oot U v1.0

Turn Off All Quest/Status Items
8111A674 0000
8111A676 0000

Put that on & Load your save & it will remove all the Quest/Status Items.

then turn back off & save.

ra5555 said:
Did you have the save before you cheated? I hope so, as far as I know, cheating in N64 is permanent, you can't undo the cheats. I am sorry, but make sure you save before doing anything you are unsure of.

/me looks @ ra5555 Ye of little faith ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Gent, just remember that he'll lose *everything*. If he has, ie, the forest medallion, etc, these will be lost.
As for the skulltula cheat...err, there should be one afaik :plain: