What's new

Soul Calibur 2 - You will buy the gamecube version

Plisco

Sevillian
You could put Link in a football game, and all the fanboys would still buy it.
Are you implying I am a Nintendo Fanboy?
I have been called a lot of horrible things but nothing like a Nintendo Fanboy^_^

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Blah, who wants the same old game with one new char to play ? And why is Spawn using and AXE ?!

Gorxon

Administrator
Is it just me or does the GC and Xbx version have better gfx than the Ps2 version:

PS2:
pop00.jpg

GC:
pop00.jpg

Xbox:
pop00.jpg

Pay attention to the world detail, it might just be me but it seems quite a difference...but, gfx aint everything :-"
^_^

-edit-

Found MANY more screens, thought I should share...here is some I like particulary good:
souldcalibur2gc_11503_7.jpg
souldcalibur2gc_11503_12.jpg

Find many more at http://the-magicbox.com/game011503d.htm (that is the GC version, but there is links on the site to the others). Enjoy.

Oh, and never mind my gfx comment....

Last edited:

Macca

Gorxon said:
Is it just me or does the GC and Xbx version have better gfx than the Ps2 version:

thats the rule for nearly every multiplatform game. compared to the gc and xbox, the ps2 mostly gets the graphics dud :p

slashkirby

I so want to get the game!

when i get a gamecube I prob will get the game! the graphics are sweet! :happy: *dances around*

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
I dont' see any reason why Cervantes wouldn't be in SC2... he wasn't killed in SC or anything, and he wouldn't just give up on getting the Soul Blade back.