What's new

Nick_Kidid posts some crap.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
"XBOX Emulator
Posted by emu_kidid @ GMT 5:57 | UIN: | Message Boards
Cxbx-0.5.2-xbox-emu-pc was released to me yesterday from my source, Download it here , since its a half finished version.. the full will be released in April by the author :).
What it does exactly is that it gets the .xbe and creates a .exe to run on x86 cpu's :]. So far, it ran Halo at 8.9fps on my 533mhz Celeron with TNT2 Pro, so I think a 3.0ghz will be needed for some nice emulation. The emu is in early stages of playing commercial games, so wait till April for the full version release ;)"

What a tard. >_< This makes EP less reliable.

Vchat20

not really. if anything it should be in an XBOX forum. but this forum seems the closest to being for XBOX related posts.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
My cheese emulator is half complete, but i need to build a smell and taste output for it to work properly, when its done, you'll get 100% swiss cheese smell and taste. ;)

Trotterwatch

Forgive me, but what is "EP"?

Martin, EP is Emuparadise (quite a lame site at times). I abbrieviated the name as did he because they do carry rom links and a rom request board.

EP has a habit of posting nonsense, once in the past it was championing an N64 Emulator by the name of Gremlin64 which was nothing more than a rip off of the TRwin source that made Blade64 seem advanced. They were falling over themselves to host it which was pretty funny :)

Martin

Administrator
Ah thanks. :)

Our "PM" system ownz :D

EmuParadise, I know that site. MasJ who's running it used to be a dedicated Emu64 staff member before he joined the dark ROM side :/

:emutalk:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
/me looks @ (*_*)MARK Av Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :plain:

& lmao @ disruption in the Emu64 Force :p

"the Dark Side" :happy:

zorbid

CXBX may be more advanced that announced (I assume that Caustik, at some point, fears M$'s reactions).

The problem is that few people can tell if Nick_kidid0 lies, due to the lack of documentation. In order to launch an XBOX game on a PC, I assume that you would have to rip all the data from the disk and copy them on a Windows readable support.

Then convert the xbe, then run it inside an OS "wrapper".

Nick_kidid0 is a member here, I'd be happy to read his explainations about this :)