What's new

What Game are you looking forward to this year

Plisco

Sevillian
Yea as the title says. I am looking forward to Metroid Prime and Mario Kart both for the GC. Oh and Final Fantasy X-2

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
This was already mentioned in the 'Worst game' thread but ...
Xenosaga : ) ~

Cyberman

Breath of Fire 5
Star Ocean 3

Maybe FFX-2.. I'll wait for reviews before I spend money on anything square soft right now. I didn't buy Soul Revear 2 after reading the reviews saying "Rent it.. it has no replay value".

Haven't seen anything that interests me at the moment other than those two games :)

Cyb

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Halo 2 (Xbox)

And all mods and the expansion pack for Battlefield 1942 (PC) :D

Doom: You don't even have a GC yet, do you? :p

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Cyberman said:
Star Ocean 3

amen, im also looking forward to the tales of phantasia sequel on gc ... im such a sucker for tri-ace games :blush:

also, i wanna see how the gc/arcade fzero turns out. if you told me a few years ago that sega and nintendo will be working together on Fzero...heh that is so messed up in such a good way

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Harteex said:
Halo 2 (Xbox)

And all mods and the expansion pack for Battlefield 1942 (PC) :D

Doom: You don't even have a GC yet, do you? :p
:p
Don't care. As soon as i get a credit card on my birthday, when i turn 18, i'll order it online for 150$ -- and i'll get prime as well, when it gets out!

for this year soul calibur 2 / mario kart both for GC

i just bought metroid prime yesterday but getting my GC just today :)

JevilKnevil

Lachp30 said:
Doom 3 (PC), and thats about it!:p

Also looking forward to D3. Hope my PC will be up to the task! Also Manga Carta, hope we get a translation. Then there's Unreal 2, Star Craft: Ghost, Enter the Matrix and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Last edited:
OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
Mario Kart Cube will be the reason I buy a GC, methinks.
What Colour :p

A game I forgot to mention: Devil May Cry 2! That game is going to be sooo sweat

blizz

Product Number 3, Metroid Prime (local release, what I've played of the US version has been sweet), Starfox Armada (when I get to see some ingame goodness)

I'm pretty much bored with games right now though, tried playing FFX and just gave up, may just play for the FMV though ;)

Cyberman

Actually they are FMV's those are motion JPEG files. They are MPEG 2 files :)

If you want I can give you a link to a program that extracts the movies from FF10 :)

Cyb

PS
FF-X-2 at another site we decided Paine was Squall from FF8 reincarnated as a female (laughs).

blizz

Cyberman said:
Actually they are FMV's those are motion JPEG files. They are MPEG 2 files :)

If you want I can give you a link to a program that extracts the movies from FF10 :)

yay, link away I'm too lazy to search for it ;)

Cyberman said:
FF-X-2 at another site we decided Paine was Squall from FF8 reincarnated as a female (laughs).

roflol

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
I'm MOST looking forward to F-Zero GC and Star Fox Armada. Def.

And the new Tales should be good.

And of course Halo 2 :)

FAR

First Person Shooter
all mario related stuff, I've bought a GC, very cool!

also Doom3

plus DN Forever, but it is a game that I'm gonna wait for another year (again)<_<

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I'm looking foward to: Zelda The wind waker. Final Fantasy X-2 and the final fantasy game coming to the gamecube >:D