What's new

Subject: I have a question... Pleas it's very important for me...

Bruno

Subject: I have a question... Pleas it's very important for me...

First of all, excuse my english, but usually I talk in french.

:n64:So this is my question : Is it possible to export the 3D forms of a N64 rom and if yes how and with with logiciel?:n64:

:nuke:Ok I don't know if it's clear so i'll give you an example : Is it possible to take, for example, Link of the game "Zelda : The Ocarina Of Time" an use it in an other application, for exemble, 3DStudioMax or Maya and if yes how can we "transform" this?:nuke:

If it'is possible also with 2D roms, can you say me?

If it isn't clear enought, you have just to say it, I'll come for give another exemple.

Thank you if you can answer me and if not can you give me a web site or other stuff where I'll can find an answer...

N64 roms are very heavy encoded. It isn't an usual pc file. You can't export 3d files, but you can save the textures (with a special plugin).

CanSee

Depressive freak
mightyrocket said:
N64 roms are very heavy encoded. It isn't an usual pc file. You can't export 3d files, but you can save the textures (with a special plugin).

Yeah ? Which plugin ? I always wanted to have the clock town walls´ textures from Majora´s Mask as a desktop background :)

OP
B

Bruno

Just two thinks

Just two thinks :

1) What do we do with this plugin?

2) I think what we use the codes of programation of an emulator e can do it this is just a teorie but so if someone think like me say me!!!

Bruno

OP
B

Bruno

I don't understand

This plugin doesn't work, if anybody can say me how can I use il that should be usefull ;-)

Bruno

pilm

regarde dans la rubrique "utilitaire" de consolemul.com (en francais). Certains désassembleurs N64 permettent d'extraire des données, peut etre des bout de 3D.
Sinon, y'a plus que le gif animé, ou alors tu prend des captures d'écran de tous les angles, et je crois que certains logiciels peuvent te passer ca en un modèle 3D.

For english lovers :

seek in the "utilitaires" thread of consolemul.com (in french). Some N64-disassemblers allows to exctract some datas, maybe pieces of 3D.
Else, it's only left you the way of animated-gif, of you take screenshots on every views, and I believe that some softwares can make a 3D-model with that.