What's new

PJ64 and XBOX

slayer(us)

if you think xbox emulation is never going to happen, your very dumb... maybe not with pj64 but it will happen. 200% guaranteed.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
slayer(us) said:
if you think xbox emulation is never going to happen, your very dumb... maybe not with pj64 but it will happen. 200% guaranteed.

Um, He was asking if PJ64 is going to be ported on to XBOX. <_<

Josep

eyerun4phun
slayer(us) said:

calm down noob, there is already pleanty of emulation for the xbox...;)

Geoz

De Master
:plain: yeah...most of its fake though... what site can i get one from because the last one i tried was a virus now i cant click on the start menu because when the mouse gets near it moves away...<_<
:) Geoz

Trotterwatch

He meant there are plenty of Emulators that run on the X-Box - not plenty of X-Box emulators for the PC.

You might want to run a virus check btw - downloading X-Box, PS2, GC (or any emulator come to think of it) emulators from P2P applications or is not recommended.

Download them from Official homepages and mirrors, if they don't exist then the likelyhood is nor does the emulator.

OP
T

Tarzan_Fr

Of course I meant that PJ64 will be ported on the XBOX, like other emulators (SNES, MAME, etc ...)

So nobody konws ?

Il would be great to play Mario and Zelda 64, on the black box

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Tarzan_Fr said:
Of course I meant that PJ64 will be ported on the XBOX, like other emulators (SNES, MAME, etc ...)

So nobody konws ?

Il would be great to play Mario and Zelda 64, on the black box

Well, this has been debated before...

If you port PJ to the XBOX, you only have the CPU Core & what not, You have no way of processing the GFX, sound or Input. Unless somebdy has the knowledge of converting all of it into XBE. There was DaedalusXBOX, until someone had to ruin it by leaking it <_<

StAmAtIs

You can play just about every console on the xbox but you need a mod chip and a program for the xbox called evolution-x. You can run linux on their too and run the emulators off that.

Geoz

De Master
:plain: So if u can run just about anything on an Xbox system what about Windows... i ahve seen a picture on the web showing a tv screen with 95 running but i thought it was fke cos when i check back the page had been pull down...
btw that virus thing was another joke 1 i have been colecting for sumreason cos when i find summink good to gety it turns up to be RJL software<_<

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Geoz said:
:plain: So if u can run just about anything on an Xbox system what about Windows... i ahve seen a picture on the web showing a tv screen with 95 running but i thought it was fke cos when i check back the page had been pull down...
btw that virus thing was another joke 1 i have been colecting for sumreason cos when i find summink good to gety it turns up to be RJL software<_<

Um, you dont make any since >_<

About Running Windows on XBOX, What would give you the idea to run Windows on a XBOX? Its based on the Win2K Kernel <_<

:geek:

Geoz

De Master
:) ...yeah but it was cool cos it had the start menu my computer + everything... it looked like 95 (the original ver.) on Xbox witch was wired because if it was developed further than the xbox hard drive could (might) have worked with installing games for the pc...
:) my speciality isn't grammer as u can see!