What's new

Zelda savegames

MarcDK

Hi there!

Does anyone have savegames for Zelda - Ocarina of Time and/or Zelda - Majora's Mask or know where to get them?

OP
MarcDK

MarcDK

Doomulation said:
From where & what do you need? And can't you use cheats to aquire this?

Well, I finished playing Zelda - OoT a long time ago. And I deleted the savegames. But now some friends are joining me and I want to show them the N64 Emulation. And that can best be done with some in-game scenes from Zelda OoT.

I played Zelda - Mojora's Mask until the scene with the monkey (?) in the cage. Perhaps someone has a savegame near this.

If you have an in-game ( perhaps near the end where you are still able to ride Epona (the horse) or a savegame from Mojora's Mask near the monkey please mail me: [email protected] !

:)

I would be very happy

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Tell me where exacly you want te be or somethin'...there's a cheat that can make you adult rite away. I can modify a cheat to help ye on yer progress as well since i dinnae have any states in general.

Or, i have a progress just when after becoming adult. And one in the forest temple and lastly one ALL-FINISHED in the end progress.

OP
MarcDK

MarcDK

That would be nice! Perhaps at the end with everything equiped so that I can show my friends the true power of Zelda Oot! But Not where I can not go back to the other places! I have to go to many places! :) :n64:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, here it is, cheater ;) :p
Just rename it to the name of your rom.
Then load it up in the emulator & load the file. It's file2 btw, not the first one.

EDIT: Fixing the save.

Last edited: