What's new

New games

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
This strip pretty much sums up most game production at the moment ;)

20021213l.gif

Cyberman

I hate to admit this.. .but it seems true.. no truely well thought out games.. even Square has fallen to shameless rehashes.

Cyb

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
arg
/me is sorry
misstaken this with 'Worst Game Ever' thread ( 'bout tetris :p )
Will delete my posts now

2fast4u

doggie said:
lol .. agree.. Halo is the most boring game.. also.. death to all xbox users lol:happy:

u might wanna back up this dumbass statement with some reason <_< u dont neccesarily get a lot of cheering by just saying that the 'box sucks ... uhm .. cuz it sucks.

blizz

the X-Box is going to have to do better than PDO for me to buy one, true PDO is sweet but one game just doesn't cut it

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Cyberman said:
I hate to admit this.. .but it seems true.. no truely well thought out games.. even Square has fallen to shameless rehashes.

Cyb

Shameless rehashes? :p

doggie

Banned
2fast4u said:
u might wanna back up this dumbass statement with some reason <_< u dont neccesarily get a lot of cheering by just saying that the 'box sucks ... uhm .. cuz it sucks.
ermm.. xbox sucks due to the fact its just a pc inside a console shell.. yeah its got some power.. but poorly marketed, lack of depth in game development from the inventors them selves.. Microsoft.. graphics engine is unempressive, and controllers that aren't exactly great.. the style of the console is the best part.. futuristic.. they need more than a few years to make a "good" console.. take sony.. SNES would have had the cd-rom in it but the last minute Nintendo said no to CD and yeh for carts.. 3 or 4years later.. out came the best console and the history of gaming.. surpassed all expectations and its still one of the most popular consoles around the world.. infact.. sometimes i have a lil dabble at nba live 2002 on me psOne.. ;)

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
We said evidence not opinions :p

I personally think the X-Box rocks, I love the games that we have for it and I never get bored playing. As for the controller just like any other you have to get use to the damn thing instead of throwing it to the floor and declaring "I'm not playing anymore!!" :p

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:
the X-Box is going to have to do better than PDO for me to buy one

Dude, you're bad-mouthing Panza Dragoon. >_<

Even something thats made by M$ is worth it for that game! :D

/me forgives blizz for saying they'd have to "do better" than PDO.

Just don't let me hear it again. ;)