What's new

Good News For Anyone That Had Problems!!!

yawis3632

i was such an idiot before, i was having major problems in some games such as the sound and in like majora's mask the control and the weird behavior.... however i think i found a solution that will help everyone! as soon as i updated my Direct X to DX9 all the problems went away!!! so u should give it a try, maybe it will work for u too...

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
UltraHLE crashes for me so does 2064, and almost everything else i run on this peice of crap win crappy....... :baaa:

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
jvolel said:
UltraHLE crashes for me so does 2064, and almost everything else i run on this peice of crap win crappy....... :baaa:

If UR saing that Windows is crap - why are u using it ? Get a copy of Linux or BeOS

Lee

i also updated to directx 9.0, hoping it woud improve my speed after reading reports of people getting great speed gain after updating.

My speed using glide is ten times worse after updating, and ultrahle is now unplayable using it.
directx may have gained a small speed improovment, but in addition i encounter random freezes, in particulary when entering new rooms on zelda:eek:ot.
opengl is still horrible slow, and suffers from major grapics glitches.

my test system:
intel celeron 466mhz
256 mb ram
voodoo 3 2000 using drivers from the thread "Voodoo driver and compatiblity"
windows xp pro

Cyberman

Lee said:
i also updated to directx 9.0, hoping it woud improve my speed after reading reports of people getting great speed gain after updating.

My speed using glide is ten times worse after updating, and ultrahle is now unplayable using it.
directx may have gained a small speed improovment, but in addition i encounter random freezes, in particulary when entering new rooms on zelda:eek:ot.
opengl is still horrible slow, and suffers from major grapics glitches.

my test system:
intel celeron 466mhz
256 mb ram
voodoo 3 2000 using drivers from the thread "Voodoo driver and compatiblity"
windows xp pro
If you are using a Voodoo card.. upgrading won't do crap for you. I suggest geting koolsmokies drivers and use those for win xp .. don't bother upgrading to DX9 all it will do is overwrite your driver files with crappy ones.

Cyb

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
yeh more than likely, dx9 is not the answer, there was a uninstaller for it @ ntfs.org if u want it

Stez