What's new

Fifa 2003

ra5555

N64 Newbie
JUST GOT IT, and ITS REALLY GREAT!!
I think its much better than the 2002 version, your team no longer will just stand there waiting for you to switch to them everytime a ball is near, they are pretty much just as agreesive as your computer oponent are, the graphics are also improved dramatically.

Maybe I will post some screenshots later?

Plisco

Sevillian
I prefer Fifa to pro evo even though pro evo is a better game it seems pointless to play for a team call 'Munchester United' with players like Backhem and solsjear.

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
they are pretty much just as agreesive as your computer oponent are, the graphics are also improved dramatically.

I agree with you to a point..The game is pretty good but my copy doesn't contain a 3D setup..so the graphics seems to be Software
which made me dissapointed<_<

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Plisco said:
even though pro evo is a better game it seems pointless to play for a team call 'Munchester United' with players like Backhem and solsjear.

With all due respect, people like you deserve Fifa. <_<

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Pokemoner said:
I agree with you to a point..The game is pretty good but my copy doesn't contain a 3D setup..so the graphics seems to be Software
which made me dissapointed<_<

I wonder why that is... j/k

Plisco

Sevillian
With all due respect, people like you deserve Fifa <_<

I own both games and personally I feel authenticity is an important thing. If Pro Evo had the liscense it wld be the best thing ever:)