What's new

tell me the true

welinton

I want to play Nintendo 64 games , and i have had the project 64 1 year ago , but it doesn´t work , my pc runs to 700mhz , is that ?
the ram memory isn´t enough.

is there another version that can work with 700mhz if isn´t like that i think the people who create it must do one

please answer me

Trotterwatch

WTF????????

Ok, 700mhz is enough for some games and not enough for others. Simply saying your computer is 700mhz is not enough information.

We need things like:

What make is your processor (Intel P3, Celeron, AMD Athlon, Duron)
What graphics card do you have?
How much ram do you have?
What games have you been trying to play?
Are the games verified as being good?
What plugins have you been using?
Have you read the FAQ included with PJ64?
What version you got? Download the latest anyways
Have you tried 1964?

What problems do you actually have, specifically I mean. The way you have mentioned your problem at the moment is something akin to this... imagine if you will:

You accidentally cut off your arm whilst using a chainsaw, so you run to the phone and call an ambulance with your other hand.... they ask you to describe what has happened and you say:

Oh I've cut myself a bit
(see what I'm getting at, you need to be more descriptive with your problems)

is there another version that can work with 700mhz if isn´t like that i think the people who create it must do one

Why must they do one? If you want an emulator that runs on a lower specification check out UHLE2064, 1964 etc Though as I said earlier 700mhz should be enough for many games on PJ64.