What's new

Sports

nycbeatatl

Lives in ATL, longs for NYC.
Talk about anything sports-wise. Maybe like who you think will dominate 2003, your favorite sport, your favorite athlete, favorite team? Favorite sports game? Thought maybe this post would be a little different from the others. :D

Do you have an Emulife? :emutalk:

Remote

Man United, who else? :D Plus, We all know that Peter Forsberg, Nicklas Lidstrom, Mats Sundin and the rest of the swedes in NHL are gonna give some of the best hockey NHL has to offer... Sports wise, it's gonna be a great year... :D

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Ice Hockey 0wnZ, and it's the Cardiff Devils all the way! ;)

I also have a soft spot for soccer, American football and F1. :D

Remote

Jaz said:
Ice Hockey 0wnZ, and it's the Cardiff Devils all the way! ;)

I also have a soft spot for soccer, American football and F1. :D

Can't disagree to that but Cardiff who?:p

And that's def a sound soft spot... Although I never did, probaly newer will understand the fuzz about american fotball...

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
American football *rolls eyes*

A bunch of pussies in 40lbs of body armor run for a few seconds fall over and stand around for 10 minutes doing nothing :happy:

Plus why in the blue hell is it called "football"?

Remote

It's probaly hard to find a sport with a name that has less in common with the actual sport... And in the end, they are all just a bunch of rugby wannabies... :p

Remote

FBNL, never heard of it before, is it a good league? What division? By the look of the suits it looks quite professional but then there's the name of the series again... :p

*cough* Findus... *cough*;)

GA = Goals ?
GF = Goals ?

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Remote said:
FBNL, never heard of it before, is it a good league? What division? By the look of the suits it looks quite professional

It's the second best division in the UK. But the Super League (the number one) is about to go bust, as there will only be 4/5 teams left in it next season! *lol* :happy:

mesman00

What's that...?
american football ownz, screw you guys, you english soccer loving bastards!

obviously this is a joke, although american football is sweet...but i do like soccer too

L

Lachp30

I play and golf and watch it on the tellie. Aussie Rules Rugby is also cool^_^