What's new

N64/PSX USB Adaptor??????

rookie

how well does this adaptor work??????? i have ordered it but not seen any reviews on it i was going to get the wishtech adaptoid but they dont seem to produce them anymore so anyone know hoe good the N64/PSX USB Adaptor is????

-K7-

I was wondering the same thing when I looked at it. I suppose your best bet would be to use it with the most standard controller you can find. Either way, since it's only $12 and they have a return policy, at least it's not really too risky to try. I'll probably be buying two of them myself. I'm not too concerned since I don't use or own any controller packs of rumble packs. Never owned any games that needed to save.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, basically, it allows you to use a standard n64 controller with your computer. No need for a "review" for that.

RTTLHeD

Works great for me !!
You need to disconnect the controller you aren't using, if both PSX and N64 controllers are conected at the same time it won't work (gets real jittery) ....... No big deal.... But that's the only problem I've ran into.....:n64:

Vorrtexx

I got the Skillz Gamecube USB Connection and that works pretty cool for playing ROMs too.

The Z button can be a problem for some games though because of it's location on the Gamecube Pad, but u can always map it to the L Button instead, seeing as that's not used "as much" in N64 games.

anyone know a good place to buy this thing that ships to the UK AND more importantly doesnt require a credit card or paypal (uk site is ideal)

Vorrtexx

the psx/n64 ->USB adaptor is for sale at Lik-sang I think.
it's £8
and postage is probably about £5 or £6
I also think they have many different payments methods but you'll have to check the payment methods for yourself to see if the one you require is there.

Bluemeanie

Any one hook up the blaze twin joystics (for psx)
wondering if they work, or Namco's stick for psx..
I just bought the double blaze at EB for 7.99
would be cheap alternative to the xarcade
Thanks
-Blue