What's new

sound

R

rico001

sound doesn't work in 2064 though it does in alpha for starfox64 us, I think.

OP
R

rico001

I double checked to be sure... when running sf64 on 2064 it makes an annoying buzzing sound (maybe a proper ucode isn't implemented, I wouldn't know the cause) this using the hle audio plugin used in 2064;

but on alphaa it makes an annoying sounds at the intro screens then it sounds ok except for distortions. The thing is the framerate is bettween 10-27.5 fps on my slow comp and it sounds better than any sound plugin. Hopefully this feedback helps. I think I tried your internal audio plugin before by clicking the checkbox and it did the same thing.

yawis3632

heyyyyyyyyy me too :)

lol i love the emulator... but i have the same problem with starfox, every other playable game loads and starts fine, however starfox hangs before the game starts and i hear weird crap comin out of my speakers... so if anyone knows what the deal is... hook a brotha up ahhaha jk ...peace

just a thought... you know what would be really good ! a faq like site for uhle 2064 that pj65 and 1964 had that would be awesome lol i know things like that take alot of time and im not requesting one i just wanted to say that it would be a good idea :) :n64:

aprentice

Re: heyyyyyyyyy me too :)

yawis3632 said:
lol i love the emulator... but i have the same problem with starfox, every other playable game loads and starts fine, however starfox hangs before the game starts and i hear weird crap comin out of my speakers... so if anyone knows what the deal is... hook a brotha up ahhaha jk ...peace

just a thought... you know what would be really good ! a faq like site for uhle 2064 that pj65 and 1964 had that would be awesome lol i know things like that take alot of time and im not requesting one i just wanted to say that it would be a good idea :) :n64:

We've been thinking about something like that. It wont be as robust as pj64's since we dont have as much time as smiff, but it would be decent enough :p We aren't sure when this will get done though...