What's new

I am moving... brb

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I am moving into my new apartment this week. I will not have much internet access for about two weeks or perhaps longer if I can't afford it. I do have about 10 hours a week through my university dialup account and I can still go to the university and use their internet if I need to. Just don't worry that I have left again so soon. Things are expensive in the real world. Even internet ;)

Martin

Administrator
Hehe, I hear ya. I'm stuck on 56k myself and it's even more expensive than slow. :p

Cya soon. :phone:

WildSOfT

emu-holic
Good luck with the movement Azi, and Happy New Year!

:holiday:

BTW I also on 56k at home, but luckily it doesn't cost me at all :) The company I am working for gives it for free to it's workers to have access to resources from home and to have a possibility to do some work from home. hehe
Good idea, isn't it? ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well actually, it is cheaper than broad connection if you don't sit around on internet all day, but probably 1 or 2 hours a day, or 2 days, etc.

The two drawbacks are slow connection and blocked telephone line.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
if u want cash just do psychology experiments, u get paid nuff for that. my mate did this one where he had to eat a specific sort of breakfast for a week and was paid like £30 for each day. i mean where are the drawbacks in that !!