What's new

Please help with GAUNTLET LEGENDS(not rom request)

JeremyBowyer

I can't get Gauntlet Legends to work with any emulator. The only thing close to a success I've had is with 1964. It works but it's slow, no sound, it flashes black, and there are glitches(can't get past a certain part). With PJ64 It starts and everything but it goes really slow and it crashes whenever I try and go into the first board. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have Windows XP and I think I have a Rage ATI Pro.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
JeremyBowyer said:
I can't get Gauntlet Legends to work with any emulator. The only thing close to a success I've had is with 1964. It works but it's slow, no sound, it flashes black, and there are glitches(can't get past a certain part). With PJ64 It starts and everything but it goes really slow and it crashes whenever I try and go into the first board. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have Windows XP and I think I have a Rage ATI Pro.

The game is unsupported...

Dont double post your question <_<

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
:plain:

Originally posted by JeremyBowyer Project64 > help with gauntlet legends

Originally posted by JeremyBowyer 1964 > I need help with gauntlet legends

JeremyBowyer: i understand you're a little upset ok.
But we dont like Double Posts, Let alone your triple posts.
Lets follow the rules & we will all be happy.
This 3rd post at least is in the right place (as this isnt a Emu Specific pst)
I am now deleting the other 2 from both pj64 & 1964.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
As stated in the rules, you can use the search function to find info about this subject. There is a couple of these threads on emutalk. Look into them and see if they can help.

OP
J

JeremyBowyer

Can somebody please explain the save/load trick for gauntlet legends?

I searched for gauntlet legends and looked through all the posts and I can't find a good explanation of this trick. Can somebody please explain this to me, step by step? Any help at all is apprecited.

Allnatural

Re: Can somebody please explain the save/load trick for gauntlet legends?

JeremyBowyer said:
I searched for gauntlet legends and looked through all the posts and I can't find a good explanation of this trick. Can somebody please explain this to me, step by step? Any help at all is apprecited.
You didn't look very hard did you? <_<

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3155

I don't know what the fuss is about, the game is hardly playable anyway.

And don't start new threads on the same topic. >_<