What's new

New Nvidia Detonators Released

SuperSonic2K

Lord of the Flies
if you feel like going back to the detonator 30's, the Detonator 32.20 are also out for both 2k/xp and 9x/me, but stick with ur current driver for now if it isn't giving u probs - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

edit: brought my 3DM2k1 SE score up to 11,005 hehe

StonedConker

recently i download the 41.09_win9x.exe driver for my GF4 but i cannot extraxt the file.I tried with winzip/rar/ace and other software but it gives me an error message like...this fuction is canceled because of the limitation in this computer blah,blah,blah..The file is an *.exe (13,5mb)and i'm sure i've d'l it all.Anyone can help me on this?i would also like suggestions which is the best detonator version for nvidia cause i'm newbie on Nvidia chipsets(i bought GF4MX440 one week before)..thankz..happy new year to everyone:holiday:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, what i think: screw all drivers for those not working with the tv-out. Ffs, fix that! My opinion, though.
As for that...erm, problem. Are you running a 2k/xp computer and using non-adminstrator users?
Does it work to just RUN the exe instead of extracting it first?

RJA

The PC Wiz
StonedConker,

If you are receiving a message stating that the function is cancelled due to restrictions on this computer, you have a system
policy configuration problem. If using Windows 98, to take off system restrictions,you must use the system policy editor utility (poledit.exe).
It's located in the \tools\reskit\netadmin\poledit directory
on the Windows CD-ROM.

To take off restrictions, if you have Windows 98, *NOT*
Windows ME, after loading the system policy editor utility,
go to the file menu and select "Open Registry" then "Local Computer" then when done, exit and when asked with the
message, "Do you want to save changes to the Registry?",
select yes.

StonedConker

Re: StonedConker,

RJA said:
If you are receiving a message stating that the function is cancelled due to restrictions on this computer, you have a system
policy configuration problem. If using Windows 98, to take off system restrictions,you must use the system policy editor utility (poledit.exe).
It's located in the \tools\reskit\netadmin\poledit directory
on the Windows CD-ROM.

To take off restrictions, if you have Windows 98, *NOT*
Windows ME, after loading the system policy editor utility,
go to the file menu and select "Open Registry" then "Local Computer" then when done, exit and when asked with the
message, "Do you want to save changes to the Registry?",
select yes.

thankz RJA i'll go to check it right now...:)

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
my 3dmark 2001 score went from 8938 (err 89** can't remember the last two numbers) to 9004... not much of a boost, but nice none the less