What's new

Satourne help

Tiny

I dont know what im doin wrong but i downloaded Satone 2nite and try as I might I just cant get a game working. I have tried 15 games from 3 reigons but no go. Followed the help/ instructions but only ended up in more trouble. The games i tried are

Raident Silver Gun ( Jap/Copy)
Die Hard Arcade ( USA / Copy )
Daytona USA ( USA / Copy )
Virtua Fighter Kids ( USA / Copy )
Manx TT Super Bikes ( Aust / Orig )
Daytona CCE ( Aust / Orig )
Nights Into Dreaming ( Aust / Orig )
Shell Shock ( Aust / Orig )
Fighters Mega Mix ( Aust / Orig )
Fighting Vipers ( Aust / Orig )
House of the Dead ( USA / Copy )
Story of Thor 2 ( USA / Copy )
Panzer Dragon Zewl ( USA / Copy )
Sonic Jam ( GBR / Copy )
Golden Axe Duel ( USA / Copy )
and also
Sega Flash vol 1&2 ( Aust / Orig )

I know that it must be something I'm doing, or not doing but if some 1 can help fix me then GREAT. I havent played any of these games since my Saturn died last year.

BTW im running win XP pro.

OP
T

Tiny

OK got this working but very slow. 2 to 3 FPS in Raident Silver Gun. Thanx for all the help N E way- NOT

OP
T

Tiny

Thanx but I already tried that and that was the only way I could get it to not lockup. I also set up Satone on my kids computer

Duron 1300
Epox mobo
512meg DDR (2100)
Gf4 mx440
Creative Vibra sound
Win Me

and still get the same thing. Think Im just not ment 2 play Saturn Games NE more.

MihoKiyo

The Lone Huntress
I never could get Satourne working with my fave game Guardian Heroes...try working it with SSF...if that doesn't work, then you're screwed. Sorry but that's all the advice I got for now

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
MihoKiyo said:
I never could get Satourne working with my fave game Guardian Heroes...try working it with SSF...if that doesn't work, then you're screwed. Sorry but that's all the advice I got for now

didn't you mean SSE ?

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Trotterwatch said:
No he did mean SSF, it's another Saturn Emulator. I would give the link to the homepage, but it contains Bios roms which AFAIK are completely illegal.

ops, my mistake ( is SSF dev. continued ? )

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Trotterwatch said:
No he did mean SSF, it's another Saturn Emulator. I would give the link to the homepage, but it contains Bios roms which AFAIK are completely illegal.
Is the SSF homepage back up then? Oh, and although Saturn BIOS ROMS are technially illegal, I don't think Sega would really care.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
hit google with the query :
"ssf homepage"+emulation

and you can't miss it ;]

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
I'll put the first and second homepages I found for SSF (with the exact search using Google) here with complete confidence that they won't be deleted. Why? Both of the pages are down!!!

Care to give such an obvious idiot as myself more clear directions on how to get to a working homepage?

2fast4u

either way, i found the page trotterwatch posted as well and even if it IS the official homepage, it hasnt been updated in ages which wont exactly help our case .. :plain: