What's new

Started an XBox PRoject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olger901

Banned
Hello guys I am proud to tell a friend of mine called Joe and I have started working on an Xbox Emulator for Linux. We are coding it for linux using python. We are currently in the starting fase we both have a Xbox and we are studying it My friend has already written about 20% of the BIOS.

We also discovered something you might not believe But the Xbox uses the Win2k Kernel (It has been Re-Written) on a unknown encrypted partition type we call it FATx

For the rest ask your questions but dont ask when it will be able play commercial games or anything because WE DO NOT NOW yet.
Also please no asking for the release dates etc .

I even do not know when a release will come I am just making this emulator because My friend and I have lots of spare time and we just really like to code

We are currently also looking for some people to help with C++ (Since we both know very little c++) to be able to code it for windows and help with creating DVD support for it. For info contact me at (email) [email protected] (msn)[email protected] (AOl)olger901 (yahoo)olger901

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
O

Olger901

Banned
This is my Xbox HD ( I posted these images for people who doubt us and dont believe we are workin on such an emulator)

Last edited:
OP
O

Olger901

Banned
Ok we are in the need of help now:

We need: Beta testers (for the future) to test the emulator. For this you need to be really good at finding bugs, errors etc. You also need to have at least a Gf3 or higher. (an 4 MX wont do!) and we might be adding a texture conversion to make it compatible with Ati Radeon. (Then you will need a 8500 or higher)

We need coders...People who have Python or C++ experience and are willing to help contact me. This one is important.

We need someone who wants to maintain our website for us You will need some Html, java and php skill for this although its very little.

For further info contact me at: (E-Mail) [email protected] (MSN) [email protected] (Yahoo) olger901 (AOL) olger901 (ICQ) 97784534

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Hah! The thing about the Xbox using a 2K Kernel has been known since CXBX. You haven't given any technical info except:

"We need: Beta testers (for the future) to test the emulator. For this you need to be really good at finding bugs, errors etc. You also need to have at least a Gf3 or higher. (an 4 MX wont do!) and we might be adding a texture conversion to make it compatible with Ati Radeon. (Then you will need a 8500 or higher)"

Which is stupid as it is. Simply posting images of his Xbox HDD and Mainboard/Components tells us absolutely nothing. I personally think this is nothing more than a fictional project to get some attention. I'm not doubting anyone's abilities, it's just that evidence points me to that conclusion.

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
cooliscool said:
"We need: Beta testers (for the future) to test the emulator. For this you need to be really good at finding bugs, errors etc. You also need to have at least a Gf3 or higher. (an 4 MX wont do!) and we might be adding a texture conversion to make it compatible with Ati Radeon. (Then you will need a 8500 or higher)"

Which is stupid as it is. Simply posting images of his Xbox HDD and Mainboard/Components tells us absolutely nothing. I personally think this is nothing more than a fictional project to get some attention. I'm not doubting anyone's abilities, it's just that evidence points me to that conclusion.

I agree that the HD tells us nothing about the emulator cooliscool, but this is Olger we are talking about here. Have you ever known him to lie about things like this before?

2fast4u

also, olger is the guy who typed this on irc (lil log attached).

ill leave the judgment of the credibility of this guy who makes a bold claim here up to you but do you mind if im slightly sceptical about this? <_<

(images of cracked open xboxes can be found on the net as cooliscool ingeniously pointed out)

Last edited:
OP
O

Olger901

Banned
No I havent gone yet. 2nd Its real. But if you don't believe it thats ok. You should know yourself. I don't give a shit about it 3rd If you want to know something about the emu it will be made different than any emu (Believe me totally different) will be made 3rd If you dont believe me mail me with your mail adress and Ill show you some info we got till now.

Last edited:
OP
O

Olger901

Banned
Another thing If you dont feel you like to help or feel Im lying that is OK but pls dont flame this thread for people who do believe me. 3rd If I can't get help here I will look on other places then here from nice forums from people who are willing to help

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
Olger :

1. a couple of talented people offered to help you
2. you don't seem to have previous emulation project so it's hard for people to believe you, specially when your only results yet are some pictures taken from the internet

credibility is earned, it's not instantaneous

OP
O

Olger901

Banned
OK I have had enough of the lamers here I have had enough of the People here who flame me and who just say its a fake project But I can assure you guys My emulator will never but ever see the daylight on emutalk, Emulation 64 or any such a site here

can any moderator or admin please close this thread Since this is a flame thread there is reason enough isnt there??

For the few who wanted to help you are still welcome. I tought I could found help here all I find here are a bunch of lamers who dont even give a shit.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Olger901 said:
OK I have had enough of the lamers here I have had enough of the People here who flame me and who just say its a fake project But I can assure you guys My emulator will never but ever see the daylight on emutalk, Emulation 64 or any such a site here

can any moderator or admin please close this thread Since this is a flame thread there is reason enough isnt there??

For the few who wanted to help you are still welcome. I tought I could found help here all I find here are a bunch of lamers who dont even give a shit.

You know what, your are just like scyther... You say your going to make an emu but it wont see the light of day, and just shows you the inteligence and stupidity we have to deal with.

So Olger, I dare you to prove us all wrong, If you want to get back at us you will prove me and all of us "Lamers" Wrong...

If not, I will be another idiot with hopes and dreams that never came true...

Either way, we win... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.