What's new

Worst game of the year

Olger901

Banned
The best and Worst game of the year

Well ehhh Im bored so what do U think that was the worst game or the biggest disappointment that came out this year

Personally mine is UT 2003 Why I don't know but I just don't seem to like the game because its slow and no cool weapons Some Things are just missing comparing to the other

Last edited:

Acorn

Favorite would be UT2003 there, odd the weps rock, game is fast paced, and proved that you can have a upgrade to an old game and not lose anything (even if the new menu system sucks... it did retain the level of stability and functionality of the orig). Then again I'm not a big fan of UT past the graphics - CS plays much better to me.

Disapointment.... that would be NFS6. In game views, in game control, in game graphics, replay mode's lack of anything (including even saving!), all sucked compared to what they easily could have been with such a game. The only good point was they went back to a "fast" feel.

The worst game of the year? GTA III. If you play it for the first time it's cool, but after 2 months, it's the most stupid game ever!

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I wouldnt say UT2K3 was the worst game but it was certainly a disapointment IMHO.

Another HUGE let down was Warcraft 3

Lets turn this into the best and worst of the year thread :)

So my "worst" of the year would be: Warcraft 3 and UT2K3

The best: SOF2(purely for multiplayer) and Dungeon Siege

/moved to gaming forum too^_^ :emutalk:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
seriously they're the worst answers ive seen for a while. ok mayb u dont like ut2k3 for whateva reason, but it is not a terrible game. i mean its a milestone in gfx, is playable, etc etc. gta3 is still good 2 months later, but even if ur bored of it after 2 months, it was still enjoyable for a longish period (to be playing a games 2 months later shows that it obviously has something good about it). plus both these games got killer reviews from like every sort of source, which says something even if u dont trust reviews.

surely this is one of the worst games of the year: Gladiators of Rome

heres a review: http://pc.ign.com/articles/378/378761p1.html

now that is a piece of shit.

slashkirby

i like GTA 3!

GTA 3 is a really good game! sure in 2 months it gets a little boring! but its still a good game! besides almost all of the good games you like or not, would get boring in 2 months or so too! :plain:

blizz

Halo was definately the worst game I've played in a while, and I'd rank GTA3 up there with it, overrated bollocks

most dissappointing?

hrrm Gungrave, JSRF, and Mario Sunshine

L

Lachp30

When I finally got it on Christmas, I found Battlefiled a little dissaponting due to the fact it is a system req HOG. So, I am forced to play with reduced settings. And whats wrong with Warcraft 3? That has given me enjoyment for months!:)

I said, it's a very unknown game. I'm not suprised you don't know it! I've thrown the cd already out of the window (it wasn't my cd :saint: ), but I've got still a copy on the harddisk. Maybe I can make some screenshots.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
sk8bloke22 said:
seriously they're the worst answers ive seen for a while. ok mayb u dont like ut2k3 for whateva reason, but it is not a terrible game. i mean its a milestone in gfx, is playable, etc etc. gta3 is still good 2 months later, but even if ur bored of it after 2 months, it was still enjoyable for a longish period (to be playing a games 2 months later shows that it obviously has something good about it). plus both these games got killer reviews from like every sort of source, which says something even if u dont trust reviews.

It depends what you like really, I personally dont like that type of shooter. It maybe a milestone in graphics and such but if you dont like playing it then its pointless.:)

slashkirby

i agree

vampireuk said:
It depends what you like really, I personally dont like that type of shooter. It maybe a milestone in graphics and such but if you dont like playing it then its pointless.:)
i agree with you! :happy:

Plisco

Sevillian
My fav game of the year: Super Smash Brothers Melee simply because i still play it now and still good fun

worst game: So many to choose...... Driver 2 for GBA, Any cell shading one and state of emergancy

slashkirby

mightyrocket said:
No, it wasn't my cd! The owner didn't like the game too (he don't mind I've thrown his cd away).
okay.......and throwing out a cd is not the thing to do. :angry:..........you should of burned it!!! :happy:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
worst game of the year...hm.... Turok Evolution, its jerky, it has crap weapons, the the A.I is terrible, the stegasouras (however its spelt) just stood there while i hacked it to pieces for example.

Best game: Kingdom Hearts.