What's new

aaarggghhhh the old save states!

augias

I was very disappointed that the new uhle doesn't support the old save states.
Now is there any way at all to convert my zelda savestate to a sensible format, sile pj, or maybe to extract the sram out of it?

Wow, it looks pretty cool though!

Knuckles

yes, i have save stats from Zelda and Mario kart with UHLE Alpha but it says ERROR LOADING. Damn, im on water temple in Zelda and almost all GP done in MK64!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Ask the authors to do a function to implent support for the old states, so you can save with the new ones and continue from where you were...
:baaa:

R

rico001

To fix this error you might be able to simply rename your old save states. I know this works with eproms.

You can use other emu's such as pj64 with the new xengine.

Knuckles

already tried this, not working from an emu to another, even the UHLE Alpha, UHLE and SupraHLE saves aren't compatibles .

Quvack

They dont work due to some core changes we had to make in order to increase compatibility. I'm think that due to the way the uhle save state system works it could be rather difficult to make a converter or import function. I'm not totally sure though.

yawis3632

import saves

is it possible to make the emulator able to import saves from like 1964 or pj64? or is the emulator core that different?

OP
A

augias

I'd written to Schibo (from 1964) once about including support for ultrahle save states.

I think somebody should write a tool to convert those states...