What's new

Not enough PC Ports!

daemonspeed

I hate it now! Nowadays, it's all about the consoles. Who gives a crap about consoles? Not me. I got a rig set for the future! It can run anything. I want more games. I want to see more games ported to PC and more games just for PC. Maxis is releasing a special edition The Sims to PS2, and what? All the Grand Theft Auto games take a half year to port them over? Unbelieveable. There's not enough attention to PC as of right now. But I can't wait to get my hands on Vice City, Tron 2.0, Doom III, and all the rest of the good games that come out for PC. At least Tron 2.0, Unreal II, and others are not coming for the consoles. Fuck you all, you PS2, Xbox, and GC Fanboys! PC rules and that's all I've got to say. You think PS2 could ever even handle Tron 2.0, or especially Unreal II, online? Please...

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
console games just make more money.

:plain: if all you computer geeks would just buy your damn games and not pirate them then mabey the industry would'nt be so fuct.

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
daemonspeed, chill its xmas eve! (1 & 1/2 hours till christmas)

I too am a PC only person, dosen't mean i don't admire or play consoles. They have advantages AND disadvantages when comparing it to a PC.

Anyway they have Zelda and we don't.

Oh and B*A*G*G your right, although i do copy games, there are some games that i buy each year just to make sure i contribute.

MERRY XMAS ALL!! :holiday:

slashkirby

i know how you feel!

:cry: my parents won't let me buy a console gaming system! even with my own money!! <_< now i can only play computer games!! the only console i got is a GBA!! :cry: waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
grrrrrrrr.......life stinks..........<_< .............
oh well........i guess i could play my new metroid fusion game for GBA....... :plain: