What's new

No Surround for PJ64?

Dogman5

----------
I have 4 speakers (front right + left, rear right + left), and the rears do not work with PJ64.

Everything else, from PC games (of course), MP3s, Windows Media, EVEN MY SNES and GAMEBOY ADVANCE EMULTATORS work!! And I get nothing from my rears when using Project 64..

Is there a Sound Plugin I can use? Or is there something I can do to make PJ64 run thru my rear speakers as well? ( I have quadrophonic speakers BTW.. 4.1)

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Try Azimer's audio plugins. If they don't produce any sound for your rear speakers, I don't know what will.

crononet

hi dogman5,

I was the same problem with pj64, with my sb Live 5.1, and i have 4 spkr too, recently i have solved the problem, how?:

1. Upgrade to windows xp if you haven't done yet.
2. If you're running on windows xp, then, uninstall the sound card drivers, download the more recent and install them.
3. go to crtl panel -> audio devices -> advanced options under the section of speaker config.
4. select the configuration for your speakers (quadraphonic speakers or someting like that...)

It worked for me with my sound blaster live, i think that should work for your sound card too.