What's new

TR64 OGL Plugin

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I heard that this plugin is good but for some reason I'm unable to get it work at all, What can I do?

Cyberman

The real question is what video hardware are you using. I assume that it works with Jabo's plugin fine? You must have OGL drivers for this plugin on your machine if it's a DX7/8 driver toy.. then good fortune. Open GL won't work with it. Need some information about your system though to determine what might be the problem.

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Are you blind Cyberman?, didn't you see my specs, BTW if a person has an Nvidia graphic card and the Detonator Drivers, of course it has OpenGl installed <_< >_<

I've seen more people with a GeForce-card on windows XP, but TR64 OpenGL doesn't work. Some other OpenGL-software doesn't work too. :plain:

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
what plugin version do you use? that happened to me with 0.7.6, but the newest release (0.7.6a) fixes that

Cyberman

bestlegion said:
Are you blind Cyberman?, didn't you see my specs, BTW if a person has an Nvidia graphic card and the Detonator Drivers, of course it has OpenGl installed <_< >_<
Yes I am blind (LOL) was a long day geesh chill and besides it doesn't show those specs after you click reply my memory isn't THAT great to remember it in detail.

If you are running Windows XP .. I fear this might be your problem perhaps you should hit NVidia's web site and find out what problems OGL might have under XP. Just a suggestion. Remember OGL competes with Direct X.. if you were MS would you not want it to work as well as Direct X on your OS? .. think about it ;)

Cyb

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I don't think so because I'm running a PSX emulator with the OGL plugin and is working fine. I don't know why but with every version of TR64 plugin I receive an error message.

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
It was an Ucode error, somehow now this plugin is working for me now, I really don't know why, BTW how this plugin work? I mean why u have to select Ucodes and what they are?