What's new

Doesn't work on Nvidia RIVA TNT2 M64

Protoman

No natter what I do to UltraHLE I can't get it to START. Sure, I have the Glide Wrapper, I've tried them all, and the program runs. But as soon as I hit Start, it says "EXECUTION AT INVALID ADDRESS." :cry: Then, when I hit Start again it says "EXECUTION AT NULL PAGE."

I've tried everything! I have the latest videocard driver. I've tried all the Glide Wrappers! It just won't work! >_<

Knuckles

Its working on an TNT2, I have a nVIDIA Riva TNT2 Model64 32MB too and working great with eVOODOO. its may be your rom that is bad, or drivers.... try the newest detonators and DirectX (9) .

OP
Protoman

Protoman

It isn't when I try to start the rom. It's when I go to that pulldown menu and hit START. You know, to activate Glide. Or when I hit F5. That's when the problems begin.

Oh, and I have the latest detonator, and the roms work perfectly on Project 64.:pj64:

Last edited:
OP
Protoman

Protoman

Gaaaaa! Still won't work! Is the "Execution at invalid address" bug all that common, or is it just unusable on this computer for some unknown reason?

Quvack

Protoman said:
Gaaaaa! Still won't work! Is the "Execution at invalid address" bug all that common, or is it just unusable on this computer for some unknown reason?

That error means ur trying a game which isnt supported, or your rom is bad. Try using the internal audio plugin, it may stop your crashing problem

OP
Protoman

Protoman

Whew! I downloaded UltraHLE 2064 and got it to work! :) Now, I have another problem with Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but that will be in another thread.