What's new

Simply use... don't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
Im impressed at the speed, although i can't seem to do some of the things like enable sound or go full screen

Nice though!!

Merry Xmas!!

Remote

l@g said:
:emutalk:

I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet, but I will soon. It's great to see some new talent... :D But since I can't use, I might as well ask... :p Where, why, and when?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Re: Re: Simply use... don't ask.

Remote said:
I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet, but I will soon. It's great to see some new talent... :D But since I can't use, I might as well ask... :p Where, why, and when?

Don't you remember l@g and his rip-offs? Don't pay attention to this as i'm sure it's another rip-off.

Remote

cooliscool said:
Where's the BS flag when we need it? :cry:

I can agree to the fact that we should always be careful when new emus come around, unless they are from respected authors who have proven theirselves earlier but at the moment I see no reason for why this couldn't be genuine.

As stated above I haven't tried it yet, I'm to lazy to locate the correct CD containg Super Mario 64, but for the uHLE face lift theory...

(1). Try another game you know is supported by uHLE, does it work?

(2). What gfx card do you have?

Remote

Re: Re: Re: Simply use... don't ask.

cooliscool said:
Don't you remember l@g and his rip-offs? Don't pay attention to this as i'm sure it's another rip-off.

The name sounded familiar but I couldn't place it, when and what did he rip-off?

EDIT: Browsed around ET a bit and found a couple of old posts, and now I remember what he did... I guess we'll find out the truth about this sooner or later, hopefully sooner though.

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
<Remote_> fe-64.exe -> properties -> created 2000 8th of mars 11.31.36

It's corn. Fuckin dumbass. Grr.... ban this fucker, please. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.