PDA

View Full Version : Simply use... don't ask.

December 23rd, 2002, 21:26
:emutalk:

Niggy G
December 23rd, 2002, 21:45
Im impressed at the speed, although i can't seem to do some of the things like enable sound or go full screen

Nice though!!

Merry Xmas!!

cooliscool
December 23rd, 2002, 21:58
Where's the BS flag when we need it? :cry:

Remote
December 23rd, 2002, 22:03
Originally posted by [email protected]
:emutalk:

I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet, but I will soon. It's great to see some new talent... :D But since I can't use, I might as well ask... :P Where, why, and when?

cooliscool
December 23rd, 2002, 22:06
Originally posted by Remote
I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet, but I will soon. It's great to see some new talent... :D But since I can't use, I might as well ask... :P Where, why, and when?

Don't you remember [email protected] and his rip-offs? Don't pay attention to this as i'm sure it's another rip-off.

Remote
December 23rd, 2002, 22:11
Originally posted by cooliscool
Where's the BS flag when we need it? :cry:

I can agree to the fact that we should always be careful when new emus come around, unless they are from respected authors who have proven theirselves earlier but at the moment I see no reason for why this couldn't be genuine.

As stated above I haven't tried it yet, I'm to lazy to locate the correct CD containg Super Mario 64, but for the uHLE face lift theory...

(1). Try another game you know is supported by uHLE, does it work?

(2). What gfx card do you have?

Remote
December 23rd, 2002, 22:15
Originally posted by cooliscool
Don't you remember [email protected] and his rip-offs? Don't pay attention to this as i'm sure it's another rip-off.

The name sounded familiar but I couldn't place it, when and what did he rip-off?

EDIT: Browsed around ET a bit and found a couple of old posts, and now I remember what he did... I guess we'll find out the truth about this sooner or later, hopefully sooner though.

mesman00
December 23rd, 2002, 22:28
the only rom i have is Goldeneye007, and it don't work, gives me an error

cooliscool
December 23rd, 2002, 22:44
<Remote_> fe-64.exe -> properties -> created 2000 8th of mars 11.31.36

It's corn. ****in *******. Grr.... ban this ****er, please. >_<

CpU MasteR
December 23rd, 2002, 22:44
Explain this? <_<