What's new

holy shit: pre-order ur PS3

Method Man

Hadoken!
See, thats why I don't want a Playsation 2 because Sony rushes to make there system and dont take the time to make the system good enough and some of the people out there are syaing that Dreamcast is better than PS2.How long has it been since the PS2 was released in America? and now they're already starting on the PS3!??!!? I personaly think that Gamecube might have a chance of winning the console war but my money is on the x-box.

Josep

eyerun4phun
method man: me waiting for emulation for those! haha j/k, im not that cheap, but that one website to ps3 is hilarious, thats going to my bookmarks:)

Slougi

LOL :D I loved the mod chi part ;)
Sony: You Americans, you all are a stealing thief horde of Mongols! We thinking, if we cannot stop you to put irregal chip in machines, you just pay us for chip and we makea more money, right on. Prus, you need to pray all good games Japanese anyway.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Actually, the PS3 is already under development. I read about it at Gamespot I believe, and they said that the the PS3 will be released at the end of 2003.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Oleg Zaks said:
Actually, the PS3 is already under development. I read about it at Gamespot I believe, and they said that the the PS3 will be released at the end of 2003.

You serious? That really is ridiculously soon. People will barely have bought there next gen console before the next one comes out.

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i dont care. my ps2 should last my through university, which is good enuff anyway. ps2 is pretty decent, so i wouldnt worry uf uve got one. and xbox will only really take off when all its 2nd gen games come out, same with gamecube, and that'll be around 2003 or late 2002.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Raging Fuel said:

You serious? That really is ridiculously soon. People will barely have bought there next gen console before the next one comes out.

Hey, don`t ask me, ask sony. Even better, look for the article at Gamespot, they had an interview with sony`s president there