What's new

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
wait for the plugins, it comes with pj64 1.4 final. if u want the ones that comes with the beta, get the beta by donating to the authors.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Don't bother donating to the authors to get the beta. Donate if you feel the authors deserve your praise and gratitude.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
ya Eagle, that is the purpose of the donation system (also to get good beta testers).

i was telling him that plugins can be attained if donations were given. i think i phrased it wrong.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Well, were in the third beta stage already and Zil has already suggested release sometime this year which means sometime in the next two weeks (if he maintains that it will be sometime this year). I'm not saying you shouldn't donate, just donate for the right reasons. ;)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

stop telling me how close we are to release!
time seems to go much slower. I cant take it!

<zombie voice>Must build time machine to get pj64 1.4 right away...</zombie voice>

Smiff

Emutalk Member
I was getting depressed about PJ a couple of days ago but it's looking alright now.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
back from time machine, pj64 1.4 is awesome:alien:

what do u mean smiff,was there a problem, a few days ago?

Moonlight

I just (involuntarily at first) tested a little oddity in Majora's Mask with PJ1.3...

Talking to the Business Deku in Clock Town after completing the Title Deed trade crashes PJ with the recompiler (with and without reg. cache) but works with the interpreter.

(crash as in a little OS Pop-Up saying "Project64.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.")

I was wondering if someone could test or has tested this with 1.4 and what happens.

Lex

can we have the plugins from the beta without donating?????
Without pj64 1.4 it self ofcourse but it would be nice

Tesla-Guy

What you people don't understand is that pj64's plugins are part of pj64<=-=-=- that's what pj64 authors/smiff say... but then why is this compatibility between most emulators? People want the plugins to use them with their favourite emulator! Who cares ie. if jabo's d3d 1.4 is a part of pj64 or tr64 audio is a part of tr64? They just get the plugins copy/move them to their fav emu's folder and use it with their emu!

sk8bloke22

roll for life
the plugins are part of the emu, as they could quite easily be intergrated and non-shareable. just be thankful of the fact that zilmar completely revolutionised the n64 emu-scene with zilmar-spec. also jabos plugin is still uncomplete/ has issues to sort out, so its the same prob as releasing pj64.

crhylove

Banned
plugin thoughts

i just hope sincerely that *if* 1.4 is the last pj (big if i realize), that work will continue on the plugins, or that there will be some kind of open source situation, or something else entirely, basically, i am hoping that jabo's gfx will never die.

rhy
:devil:

hmmm

u aint a very nice person ru??? HMMM??

Lex said:
Also originally posted by Lex
could someone please e-mail the jabo direct3d 1.4 plugin to *removed* couse i lost it somehow
Hmmm, my username has some kinda meaning now:D

U aint a very nice person.

fake website.
lying.
decieving.
interests: 'computers and n64'

IF U ACTUALLY HAD AN N64 U WUDNT NEED AN EMULATOR.

I wud hav thought playing tony hawk's pro staker for free would have had more appeal than "computers".

Still it dont beat the multiplayer action u wud get from a proper console.

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Lex said:

OK, Why The F*ck are you asking for the plugs if you know you are not going to get them?? Beta Testers have a right because they donated to the authors, and you are asking to be a beta tester just because you want the plugs? The current beta testers donated because they wanted to help zilmar and Jabo... eather wait until it is relased or Get the F*ck out of here you greedy, selfish, ungreatful bastard! GET A LIFE!

sk8bloke22

roll for life
in fact, it would be really stupid to donate now if u only wanna play with the beta. unless u r serious desperate to play some computer games. if u really are gonna test it donate, otherwise, just let jabo and zilmar get on with the job. its not too long now. (i hope, although im used to waiting now, so i dont really care how long it takes.).

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
i didnt know Lex was like that when i first saw him/her around here.

oh, and if u guys didnt notice, i think Smiff just banned him/her...