What's new

Question about the insects

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Not really. Dr. Twatson doesn't allow me to pinpoint the part of code where you errored out. Sometimes it could be the gfx plugin... sometimes the audio... sometimes it's my fault. But I can't tell with twatson. Thanks for trying to help though :)

Azimer

Emulator Developer
The next version of Apollo distributed on my beta list. It will have so much Debug info so I can tell where a problem occurs.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Doctor Watson it OK, But If you have Micrsoft Visual C++, It has a built in Debug option... It dissasembles the Emu and tells you were it went wrong and it tells you what happend...

linker

Emutalk Member
Cpu Master, next time try to compress your images, many people have slow connection and don't have the time to open .bmp files.

OP
KingTom

KingTom

aka "Passion"
I got it

I have My crap's soft Visual C++ 6.0 Introductory Ed.
what should I save and send?

Daedalus source code(one of many parts)

DK64

dissassembly debugger info isnt that much help with something as complex as an emulator....unless its written in asm that is... ;)

what azi means is that the next (private) version of apollo will have a built in debugger.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Actually no. I mean I will actually generate my own log files when an error occurs to well me where it happen.