What's new

Its my Birthday!!!! woohooo! :) (Help also needed Please :)

MatthewWK

Hello , yes its my Birthday today ! woohoo , i turn 19! :) i am so glad , i was getting sick of 18 lol . Anywho on to my Problem , I am playing Majora's Mask on the P64 v1.5 Emulator , and i am in the "Ikhana Ruins Temple" well i first ented the temple doors , shot the fire arrow though the left eye , went though the left door , then i turned into Deku Link , and ran to the other side of the hall , hit the other switch on that side , then went to the Flower pod near the ledge were the stomp switch is , dug into it , waited for the floor to fall then wacked the floor back up and then i duged back into the flower and poped up and flew onto the ledge there and hit that switch, then i ran towards the door and as i try to open it, a P64 Error Msg pops up and it says , "Unhandled r 4300i OpCode at:80415000 Unkown 7c 7c 25 c4 Stoping Emulation !" and i am like ahhhhhhhhhhhh! what the heck! i just went though this door before , but when i was on the roof i saved on the roof , then i feel of the roof and i ment to restore back to when i was on the roof , but i accidently saved and so i had to go back though , and then this stupid error msg pooped up! how do i fix ! (I tryed restarting the emulator and restoreing save data...)

OP
M

MatthewWK

the file name says Legend of Zelda 2 - Majora's Mask (E) [!].z64

so i guess so , see i got past this part before , but i feel off the roof on top so i had to go back though , and this i get this stupid error!

Geoz

De Master
:cry: Why dont u try messing about with setting to get by that point then restore them once (if) u get through that door. It might just work because the same thing happened to me but my rom is a 'Legend of Zelda 2, The - Majora's Mask (E) [!].v64'
and it happened at the very begging of the game ( and i mean just after the beginging scene fifnished<_< )
Geoz...:)

OP
M

MatthewWK

alright i guess it is just a game error , because i decided to "go back in time" so it was like my first time entering it , and i didnt get that error again! , guess if ya fall off the roof ur screwed a ? ehheheh

Geoz

De Master
:plain: Hum...maybe its just a glitch in the rom image itself...looks like u might have to restart the game from scarch or ur last save game (apart from the one ur having trouble with...<_< )
Geoz