What's new

Keyboard Controls for Jnes

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Same way you would a JoyPad

put the option on JoyPad & Select None

Then Press the little buttons next to the options & use use your Keyboard for Up/Down/Left/Right.
Enter for Start etc
Then press ok & you are ready to go

Last edited:

anne_may040

how can you get control with ur keyboard?

I have Jnes and windows me but with the solution to my problem that gen provided above, for some reason im not able to control my version jnes that way. That picture of a window he has does not come up. I wonder if I have the same version hes using I have version .04 or something with a 4 in it. Or is it that im using windows me and need xp? pls help if im using the wrong version of jnes pls inform me with the newest one and pls give me the link to it.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
anne_may040 said:
I have Jnes and windows me but with the solution to my problem that gen provided above, for some reason im not able to control my version jnes that way. That picture of a window he has does not come up. I wonder if I have the same version hes using I have version .04 or something with a 4 in it. Or is it that im using windows me and need xp? pls help if im using the wrong version of jnes pls inform me with the newest one and pls give me the link to it.

Hi Ann.

the newest version is Jnes 0.5.2 < Just click on the That Lnk to go to the Download Link.