What's new

I need Zelda OOT shots from real N64

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Could anybody make 2 screenshots from real console for me?
1) Shot of flame (torch)
2) Shot of triforce in triforce cut scene
I need it to tweak Glide64 plugin.

Zuzma

:) I could help you out but it might take awhile. I'd need to reinstall my drivers for my ATI Tv wonder. I can do ok looking shots at 640x480...the brightness might be wrong though so I dunno. Would that be ok?? If so then I'll go ahead and do it for you.

Zuzma

Here's the torch. The corona on the torch flickers btw...i took a shot of it when it was pretty bright.

OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Exelent, big thanks! I see now, that Glide64 is far from perfect in this part :) No corona, corona triangles are just missing :( I'll try to fix it and make it more close to original.

Zuzma

Gonetz said:
Exelent, big thanks! I see now, that Glide64 is far from perfect in this part :) No corona, corona triangles are just missing :( I'll try to fix it and make it more close to original.

Great ^_^ I'm glad it helped ! Hehe I don't actually use gilde64 but i saw you needed help and just jumped in. Lemmie know if you need any other shots..here's all the carts i own.

Killer Instinct gold
WWF Warzone
Perfiect Dark
F-zero X
Tony Hawks Pro Skater
Zelda OOT
Zelda MM
Starfox 64
Blast Corps
Wcw/Nwo Reveng
Bomberman 64
Rampage World Tour
Rampage 2 Universial tour
Duke Nukem Zero Hour
Wave Race 64
Starwars Shadows Of the Empire
Golden Eye
Super Mario 64
Mortal Kombat Trilligy
Castlevania 64
Mario Kart 64
Mace The Darkage
Conkers Bad Fur Day

gokuss4

Meh...
Gonetz said:

i TOLD you the triforce was wrong Gonetz :p. but i forgot about the corona... DAMNIT! oh well thanks Zuzma you'll really help us all out. You can be a real in game screenshot submitter for Glide64 just like Reznor007 was. ;)