What's new

help with majoras mask

nickh

when i open the game, it goes extremely slow and i dont know why. i read earlier about squinky saying something about clicking self rendering textures, but for some reason i cant find this at all, and i do have the advanced settings open. can someone please help me?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
you need to take the Video Plugin Hide Advanced Settings off to see these options.

Options/Configure Graphic Plugin.

Untick Hide Advanced Settings & press ok to close the Dialogue.

Open the Video Cofig again, & you will now see the new Options.

Last edited:
OP
N

nickh

still now working

ok, i found all that stuff now, and it wasnt checked, so i checked it, didnt work, so i unchecked it, and it still didnt work, does anyone know what else could be wrong?

Trotterwatch

Please try to post as much information as you can when asking a question such as this. We could go on for days giving you possible solutions and failing to fix the problem, only to discover 1 week down the line you are trying to run this game on a P200 with 32 megs of ram.

So please give your system specifications, we need:

CPU Speed
OS (Win98, WinXP etc)
Graphics Card (state whether you have updated drivers etc)
Memory

What plugin you are using, and rom version can also be helpful.

OP
N

nickh

it says 127 mb of ram
i have windows ME
i dont know if this is what you are looking for but it says that i have intel 82810E graphics controller 5.1.
and if by memory you mean hard drive space i have about 6 gigs left.

i dont know what a plug-in is for this though......if it comes seperate the emulator, then no i dont have it.

thanks in advance

OP
N

nickh

i downloaded them, now what? they are zip files, do i need to do anything to them? how do i make them "plug in" to my pj64?

squinky

hehe you certainly are a newbie.
ok you need a program to unzip dem files. use winzip or winrar or winace and when the files are unzipped, place them in the "plugin" directory in the project 64 dir.
start project64, klik the "options" tab, and klik "settings".
then select your thingy as video plugin.