What's new

Voice Pack

Knuckles

It is possible to add a voice pack support with those who have a microphone? It would be great for Hey you Pikachu! Maybe just add microphone support on 4th player on the N-Rage plugin because it have to be plug on the 4th player slot. Its can could be hard but if its possible.....

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Sounds interesting! Anyways, I have tried that previously and it just doesn't work. My guess it would be not that easy. It would be quite neat though.

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
someone would have to code their own voice recognition plugin, which would probably be a lot of work, so i wouldnt be surprised if i dont see the plugin for a couple years at least :saint:

IceLord

I also dought that an plugin coder would be:

1) be interested in pokemon
2) have the time to impliment it
or 3) want to do something that would only be used by a small number of people since there is only one rom that uses it (?).

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
sk8bloke22 said:
plus the game only was released in japan, so u would need t be fluent in japanese to play.

You are talking about "Hey You Pikachu!"? That was released in the States as well. In fact I almost bought for my 3 year old the other day at a local used game shop.

Either way a mic plugin, all though kinda putting the finishing touches on what emulation is all about, would be quite a waste for one game.

Were there any other titles that used it?