What's new

This picture in a locked topic made me laugh my head off.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
gay.gif

the sheer absurdity of the pic. :D

OP
R

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
OY...[singaporean]wat your problem eh? wanna fight, is it not, ah?![/singaporean]

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
No! This pic is coming back to haunt me. (I've seen it in so many other forums, and it gets scarier everytime I see it)

Martin

Administrator
This thread is cute, in a gay kind of way. /me hugs random people at Emutalk ;)

R: Found your head yet? ;)

gokuss4

Meh...
AHHHHHHHH THE WHOLE WORLD HAS GONE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!! *imitating homer simpson* but still AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away screaming in horror and paranoia*

Zombie9920

Renegade wrote,

*sees zombie9920*
a troll!!!

Nope...a troll is a person who posts a bunch of spam topics or posts replies that are irrelevant to the topic. Seeing how I have gained respect at numerous hardware forums(like Planethardware and M3DZone) because of my technical knowledge I would have to say I am far from a troll. You on the other hand...I don't know because I don't know how much you have contributed to any useful communities. I see you have a spam topic posted so I can only assume that you are a forum troll. ;)

Last edited:
OP
R

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
Fool! Can't you see I'm the brother of Memore... :D j/k

never mind. and I was just kidding :D

and I'm certainly no troll, I'm known for quite a few articles I write in the gaming world. Certainly no technician, but still that's an achievement :cry:

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *puff puff puff guff puff huff huff* *deep breathe in* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all cya:alien: :blush: