What's new

Mgs 3!!

Plisco

Sevillian
Finnaly its been anounced, even though we all knew it was being worked on. What consoles it coming out on??

OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
Hopes so to but i read a rumor about it being exclusive to the x crate, which wld'nt surprise me after RARE..........

Jaz

Ex-Mod
If it's not on PS2, I'll eat my hat. Well, I'll eat Gents hat, seeing as I don't have one. :geek:

Josep

eyerun4phun
o hell, it was on one of those gaming news websites, rumors and crap, i'm just guessing they have better connections than we do;) i didn't book mark it, but just guessing that the demand for graphics will be high, yea, probably xbox...

btw, fuckin ps2 takes a shit-load of time to load, god damn! i was playing vice city the other, *whew* almost fell asleep it took so much damn time to load...anyway, done ranting;)

Allnatural

Josep said:
btw, fuckin ps2 takes a shit-load of time to load, god damn! i was playing vice city the other, *whew* almost fell asleep it took so much damn time to load...anyway, done ranting;)
Hey! Vice City sure, but not every game.:p

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The ps2 is capable of rendering almost as good gfx as the xbox. Or at least there is no titles on xbox that actually beats the gfx on ps2.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
btw: you guys seen the adv. for MGS 4 Xbox ? It's been on HYPER in Poland.
Snake's in an office and his boss want some papers from him. It's a good one :>

OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
Josep:

Hideo is japenese (4giv spelling). Japenese are small with small hands. U wld think he wld make if for the ps2 instead of for the x crate when the controllers are the size of two gamecubes

btw: you guys seen the adv. for MGS 4 Xbox ? It's been on HYPER in Poland.
Snake's in an office and his boss want some papers from him. It's a good one :>

lol.........:ermm:

Josep

eyerun4phun
might wanna use www.altavista.com and go to their translation section there Plisco, can barely make it out;) but i think your talking about the large xbox controller, yes, the original one is giagantic and ugly, thats why i returned it and got the more practically controller that should have been released first;) that s controller one;)

OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
sorry about that just got into the habbit of abbreviating to much and my spelling is really really bad. Theres a new controller for x box do u hav a link??

on subject of mgs3 i hav just read that hideo is examining the possibility of mgs online!!!!!now that wld b cool

Josep

eyerun4phun
Plisco said:
sorry about that just got into the habbit of abbreviating to much and my spelling is really really bad. Theres a new controller for x box do u hav a link??

on subject of mgs3 i hav just read that hideo is examining the possibility of mgs online!!!!!now that wld b cool

damn, i can read what you say;) hehe

everything is freak'n going online now! wtf!:happy: haha

there has been many new controllers that are wireless that have been release lately, logitech being one of them, very nice, VERY expensive;)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Plisco said:

Massive-Online-Neck-Snappin'-Game (MONSG) :D

About MGS3 going to xbox...are you guys sure you aint getting it mixed up with Substance?

If anything, Xbox seems to fare worse than PS2 when it comes to MGS. The beginning of MGS2 is said to have slowdowns on the Xbox (i think the rain is the problem or something), as compared to the PS2.

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
pj64er said:
Massive-Online-Neck-Snappin'-Game (MONSG) :D

About MGS3 going to xbox...are you guys sure you aint getting it mixed up with Substance?

If anything, Xbox seems to fare worse than PS2 when it comes to MGS. The beginning of MGS2 is said to have slowdowns on the Xbox (i think the rain is the problem or something), as compared to the PS2.

yea, maybe if you have a burned copy and put it on a shitty ass princo disk it'll skip like mad:happy: Don't think we want to get into technicalities, but i'm almost sure the hardware specs on an xbox are higher than that of a ps2;) sooooo yea;)

OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
the hardware specs on an xbox are higher than that of a ps2

yea they are but i hav'nt seen a game which is noticably different

we are talking about mgs3 and not substance, hideo and his team are wrkin as hard as ever on the new installment
a trailler will be shown at E3. Hideo is also lookin into the posibility of an online game even though i cant c the realism of 150 snakes on screen............

more mgs news a mgs remake is in the wrk for the gamecube like resident evil 1 was but i bet it would be japan only.......

euphoria

Emutalk Member
I don't know about the figures of xbox vs. ps2 but you guys have to remember that programming is the key to these things and ported games are usually slower than the original ones because games are wanted quickly to other platforms. Also they don't have to impress buyers anymore since the reputation has been earned with the original version. Time is money... and money is the evil :D

OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
Also it stands to reason that the port from ps2 is gonna hav some probs as the ps2 is a bitch to program from what I heard so there may be some probs