What's new

New Mario for GC!

FAR

First Person Shooter
Miyamoto announced Mario 128 in Japan!
The game is said to be different from Mario Sunshine.

There are no screenshots yet:cry:

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
This is a screenhot of one of the demos presenting the GC but I just cannot wait for screenhots of the game:phone:

Josep

eyerun4phun
Jaz said:
I'd be surprised if it ever makes it to the shelves.

yea yea yea, just as long as harvest moon, final fantasy chronicles, and earthbound make it to the gc, i'll be thoroughly happy with the gc thus far;)

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
A new Mario?!?!?!

WHAT U SAID!!???? :blink:
A new Mario?!? I can't believe it!!!!!

TELL ME MORE!!! :flowers:

OP
F

FAR

First Person Shooter
No kidding, people. It is a fact that Mario 128 and Pikmin 2 are in development. Take a look at the Dec. 12th issue of Gamespy Daily.

Have faith and wait for the big release:holiday:

TELL ME MORE!!!

No details, unfortunately. But it is still big news for a good holiday, isn' it?

OP
F

FAR

First Person Shooter
As far as I know all Marios were released after their (official) announcement.

Fury

Josep said:
yea yea yea, just as long as harvest moon, final fantasy chronicles, and earthbound make it to the gc, i'll be thoroughly happy with the gc thus far;)

Has an earthbound game been announced for the gamecube??

slashkirby

Re: A new Mario?!?!?!

JuGz said:
WHAT U SAID!!???? :blink:
A new Mario?!? I can't believe it!!!!!

TELL ME MORE!!! :flowers:
:huh:um......you would act the same if you heard mario sunshine come out before......im not suprised.....mario is always making games..... <_<

slashkirby

i hate earth bound!!

Fury said:
Has an earthbound game been announced for the gamecube??
first of all earth bound sucks! second, earth bound only made 1 game for snes! so its more likely its 20 out of a 100 for it to come out for GC :ermm:

nycbeatatl

Lives in ATL, longs for NYC.
cooliscool said:
Mario 128 was never a game. It was a technical test for the GC.

That's right, Cool, it was a test. People, 128 Marios was a test of the GPU and MPU of the Gamecube. Basically, the test involved 128 3d models of Mario on the screen at once, thus testing how well the Gamecube can perform with multiple objects at once. As far as usage of the test into a game, it is the technology that was used to make Pikmin.

Click here for info on the test and screenshots.