sonic2.jpg

sonic3.jpg

OP
Foxeh

Foxeh

btw tell meh what games u want screenies of and ill see what i can do

hellknight

Banned
I beat this game with sonic then there was a text Hey,go and collect all chaos emerald's but I don't know where to get is it like the Megadrive?

Segaholic2

You have to find a large spring in the levels to gain access to the Special Stage. The Special Stage has Sonic skyboarding down a tunnel where you have to grab Rings and avoid spikes. It's also hella hard.

IceLord

hmmm

hellknight,
that is the exact thing that I wanted to know, I asked someone on mirc, and he said that you just jump onto the rail.

I'm not sure sorry

hellknight

Banned
I found it out but it's a special part where you must jump on umm anyone can explain me whaat a spring is?I'm german but maybe someone can explain me that in english.

Or can you show me a screenshot what it is

Last edited:

mesman00

What's that...?
a spring.... its a little mechanism that can be pushed down, and released. when in its relaxed state stands tall, but when pressure is applied to it shrinks to a much smaller size. when the pressure is released, the spring "springs" or jumps back to its relaxed state, or normal size.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Sorry for keeping you waiting like that but I was :

- working on the GBXPLAYER 0.3 (done)
- getting us hosted (done)
- playing PS2
- working on GBXPLAYER site with mesman00 (almost done)
- much more things

But still I did help you :) (others didn't :angry: )

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
''Geek'' bezeignet so etwas wie Domkopf oder so etwas.
Andere worter die daszelbden bezeignen als geek sind unter antere ''nerd'' (Ich kann gerade kein andere bedenken aber da sind viele antere moglichkeiten )

Und wie ist mein Deutsch ? (nicht of die Umlaute achten) ???

So if you're from Germany you should be able to understand that.

hellknight

Banned
not bad zero.hey martin if it really means dumkopf then man you can't call me so change it or does it mean something other mm what's up?

S

speedbutt

Is this the japenese or english version

cause i want to play it:D